CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stealth Bomb-er

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Baja- I havnt heard of any bragging about $$ or anything of the such... Most here in this thread are modest. Especially Glenn. So whatcho talkin bout willis?

Sorry I even brought it up. I've been on these forums for 4+ years now, and I always thought that the Bombardier forums were top notch compared to the others around here. Now, I'm not so sure I can say that anymore. That was all I was really trying to say.

Old 03-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Thanks guys!!!! The end look will not even have a hint of what plastics I used. It will make the Bomb guys proud and you can trust me on that. I will make sure this DS has a reputation at the track that they know when the trailer pulls in to install larger or take out there NOS jets LOL

Old 03-23-2006, 01:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Stealth Bomb-er

I hear ya Baja, I has been a little wierd around here lately...

And Glenn, Just make sure you put the big shot in at the end of the day.

Old 03-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Trailblazer
Default Stealth Bomb-er

How?

BigDSrider and Chose to lose, good news, I have your play choreographed.

1. get water shooters wired to wrist, resereviors hang on rear end.

2. spot light on you as introduction, and you parade through stadium aisle squirting left and right in tight polyester spider man suits.

3. both get on spider bike tied together so not fall off. One work throttle and squirt left hand. Other reach over and hold left bar and squirt with right hand. Ground strap attached to heel since rubbing together you might cause a nitrous fuel explosion.

4. Pop a wheelie.

5. exit back through stadium ailsle with spotlight and squirting left and right hands.

Guarantee kids smile, and not a dry eye in adults either. This service if free since for the kids.

How?

Old 03-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
RainingCloud. I can speak for alot of forum members. Please, stop hi-jacking all the threads. Make your own thread and you and whoever wants, can have it.
Bump... this is a thread about Sandbombers new project. Stop playing games, and start your own thread.

Old 03-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Started a thread just for him. Sorry for the Hi-jack Sandbomber.

Hows the stealth bomber coming along. From the pics. The motor's in it, or is it a mock engine??

Old 03-24-2006, 12:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Mike, it has the old 800 LOL in it!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sunday she is taking a trip across the country with The cape to Hillbilly land to get a heart transplant to the BIG 855. Might just name her heart breaker instead of stealth after next week LMAO 222 might put a 450 in it when he looks at the plastics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] YOU know how he is LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] All touchy and such about the BOMB !!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Dont worry 222 the 1000 will get ya to act right even with ugly plastics. It will be the best $$$ I ever spent cuz I got that good warm fuzzy feeling LOL Sorry Mr Hp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Well 222 its time to make it happen!!!! If you pilot this bike to the 3.8s Ya get a 500 cash bonus!!! And if you take the #1 position in the heads up and take down Mr HP ya get another 500 cash bonus!!!! LOL Watch Mr hp real close when you guys dyno this bike!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This is getting good!! I'll watch the dyno- you watch the starting line- just make sure no wheelie bar or nitrous bottle adjustments are being made as I pull to the line, i.e. the final run for the money at last year's planet sand and the final run at Dunefest!!

It is asking alot- always getting on bikes with setups I've never rode before- and if ya don't get that frame here, like today, I'm gonna be Fred Flintstoning it!!

Taking down MrHp.....hmm....I've never really been in this position before....what to do?

Old 03-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
Looks GREAT GLEN. That out to be on nasty ride. Hope that the stealth and the goblin clean up!

1big... you'll have to provide security for these guys. I will be out of the country and won't be able to tackle that job. Oh' and by the way, will someone PLEASE make sure Sandbomber doesn't lose his pocket change again. I'd hate to see him thumbing it all the way home.

Good luck to the family....

Do us proud boys!!!!! Randall, practice up on those lights..... I'll throw in dinner for the entire HPR family if you break 4.0.

Get you sum boys!!!!!!!

This is gettin better and better- now my wife is interested!

Quick Reply: Stealth Bomb-er