CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Planet Sand, Bombardier First!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Planet Sand, Bombardier First!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
Originally posted by: TheStir
When I got my DS in January of this year, and then found this forum, I thought what a great choice I made in getting the DS. Here was a communiy of DS vs the world, then after several months came a huge divide. I read through most of it and, like I'm sure many of you, wondered what really happened.

I truly hope this is where the DS community is getting back to. I also hope some of the people that stopped coming to the connection will return, and be able to advise without getting jumped.

Thanks Scott for bringing this TTT.
Scott

Scott,

Yes, the DS Community is coming full circle. Dont let your determination die.

I agree!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

Dont kill the dreamer.....

Old 11-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider

No dreamin. I am happy with the progress. Good job guys.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

There are things taking place behind the scenes right now that will shape the future of this great community that we know as the DS Community.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
There are things taking place behind the scenes right now that will shape the future of this great community that we know as the DS Community.
That is always good to hear. Good luck. All of you.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Lets just say there will be some reaping what they sowed for sooooo long. What goes up, must come down....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....and come down hard, I might add.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

This thread is totally opposite of what has become on the BRP forum lately... its much better hearin you fellas kickin some *** instead of tryin to kick each others. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

GO BOMB!

Old 11-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Steveo10
This thread is totally opposite of what has become on the BRP forum lately... its much better hearin you fellas kickin some *** instead of tryin to kick each others. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

GO BOMB!

You can rest assure in this one thing....there will be atleast one team standing when the dust settles......on race day.

Bombardier First. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I just wanted to say after meeting Glenn in person that I now have such a greater respect for such a man who lays it all on the line in front of the whole world to see, no matter the cost. You are such an integral part in the reason why Bombardier is and will continue to be FIRST! Good Job! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I also wanted to say that after spending some time with Eric in the pits and even after the race that he is definitely a natural. A very humble natured guy who isnt beating his chest and saying look at me. After he ran that 3.96 pass, everybody was like yeah man, way to go and he just stood up off the bike, took his helmet off and held out his hands to show how nervous he was, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Even in the midst of the excitement he had that humble demeaner about himself. What a great guy.

I might as well include Randall in this group of great people as well, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]! He would just roll up in the staging lanes and sit on the bike until it was his turn to make a pass. Never running around like a "know it all" (like me). But just to himself. He let the cards fall where they did. Of course, I would walk up every now and again to kinda stoke him a little, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]! Another great asset to TEAM BOMBARDIER!

I already tried to express what a great man Jeff Ross is amongst the rest. I think we can all agree upon one thing and that he is another great asset to TEAM BOMBARDIER as well. Folks with the combined experience and years at the track, there is no limit to what WE can all accomplish by putting our minds to it with utilizing the greatest attributes to the world of ATV's. Lets step up to the plate and make it happen.

BOMBARDIER FIRST!

What a day to remember.