CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Why wont HPR open there own Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why wont HPR open there own Forum?

yjacket2001 did you marry my ex-wife? Her name is Andrea. Oh and tell her hi for me. She made me kinda cranky as well

Old 04-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

"Ok, Well you tell me what and who has ran 300 ft under 4.0 on a single 4 stroke? Show me.. If you cant than its a world record. Can you show me proof on ANY 300 ft track in the world that has seen a single cyl 4 stroke run 3.9? Show me. TIA "

Are you kidding? lol
The proof is up to you.
Make your own category starting..... right.....NOW!
Poof, its the world record for this new category.

Be proud, it finally beat a 2 stroke. Walk before you run. But lies don't do anything but discredit your cause.
4 strokes aren't just trophy wins now. They should be combined in competition, because the wins otherwise are just 'trophy' wins.

Eric made a big break through. Don't cheapen the victory in hypster trash talk. It was a great victory for SINGLE cylinders,
and you are labelling it a world record TROPHY win - ????

Old 04-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ERBE - You are an instagator, which is ok in my book but I hope that is where it ends.

Yjacket - You are an idiot. I enjoy when you go after me but when you go after a good guy and call him a liar, I can't abide that! Since you can't remember where you called him a liar, here is the quote. "But lies don't do anything but discredit your cause.-Yjacket" Be a man and take responsibility for your words!

Mario - Water off a duck's back. He's not worth it........yet.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider

"Yjacket - You are an idiot. I enjoy when you go after me but when you go after a good guy and call him a liar, I can't abide that!"

I didn't call anyone a liar. I posted the official world record link.

The official record may have called him a liar in your eyes, buy I don't see things through hypster glasses.
Are you trying to cheapen the great victory today?

Can you read? If you've lost your site, then McDonalds waiting line methanol is taking its course with you.
Cancer next, and then death.

If there is such a world record, SHOW ME! Or stfu.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
"Yjacket - You are an idiot. I enjoy when you go after me but when you go after a good guy and call him a liar, I can't abide that!"

The official record may have called him a liar in your eyes, buy I don't see things through hypster glasses.

Can you read? If you've lost your site, then McDonalds waiting line methanol is taking its course with you.

Hey yellow belly, would you just leave the trash talk to something else. If we want to make up our own world record, then so be it. That is how world records are created. Someone does something no one has done previously. That sets the standard....If you want to talk $hit, do it in your own thread.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Yjacket- A liar? You might be in the record books for being the slowest. Oh I forgot your genius and you copy and paste you info.LOL You called me a liar, So I will add that I think your a human walking dill..do

Old 04-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

"Ok, Well you tell me what and who has ran 300 ft under 4.0 on a single 4 stroke? Show me.. If you cant than its a world record. Can you show me proof on ANY 300 ft track in the world that has seen a single cyl 4 stroke run 3.9? Show me. TIA "

Are you kidding? lol
The proof is up to you.
Make your own category starting..... right.....NOW!
Poof, its the world record for this new category.

Be proud, it finally beat a 2 stroke. Walk before you run. But lies don't do anything but discredit your cause.
4 strokes aren't just trophy wins now. They should be combined in competition, because the wins otherwise are just 'trophy' wins.

Eric made a big break through. Don't cheapen the victory in hypster trash talk. It was a great victory for SINGLE cylinders,
and you are labelling it a world record TROPHY win - ????
It may take some research but............you called him a liar in this post. Again, take responsibility for your words or apologize for them.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: naturalite
yjacket2001 did you marry my ex-wife? Her name is Andrea. Oh and tell her hi for me. She made me kinda cranky as well
LMAO!

Old 04-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Yjacket- A liar? You might be in the record books for being the slowest. Oh I forgot your genius and you copy and paste you info.LOL You called me a liar, So I will add that I think your a human walking dill..do
His copy/ paste are slow & reminds me of someone else.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

This exact in-humane behavior and character shows me that you were rainingcloud, He was from Florida "you" know. . He made a coment juuuust like the one you just did. Im done with you .......for a few.......

Quick Reply: Why wont HPR open there own Forum?