CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Snakehunt Info

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 08:58 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snakehunt Info

Alright, just got back not to long ago. First I will say it was great camping with crazypainter and two shoes...lol. Crazy was a great help all week. They were not filling bottles this year so I decided to switch over to alcohol, Crazy had everything I needed for that even 20 gallons of fuel. Once We switched a jet here and there it was running pretty well. I will say this and I am sure some hpr fanatic will call bs on this, But I picked up about 2 bikes or so by switching to a direct mount over the tube. Needless to say I will be ordering a direct mount. Crazy's bike was real strong and so was goodsounds, once the bugs gets worked out of it, it will scream for sure. Just takes time goodsound. Schmee and goodsound was great to hang out with all week I couldnt have asked for a cooler bunch of guys. I would say Crazy had the fastest ds there after his, I am not sure. Raws bike was a runner and so was cc1999's bikes. Man that twin peaks was sending some yfz guys back to cry thats for sure, that thing was quick and it even comes out of the hole hard. Seen scooby I guess, looked like it anyway, I never seen him make a pass, just warm up cycles or something. Guess he was scared to line up and get beat......I dont know. I was looking forward to making some passes next to it. Oh well I had fun and that is what this is all about right...FUN!!!!

Meet goodtimecharlie, nice guy as well. Sorry about your bike to. Whew well I think that sums it up on my end. I guess someone else can fill in what I missed if I missed anything.

I will say that my foreman was laying the smack down on my buddies foreman, thanks to crazypainter my awesome utility pilot.....ha ha ha
next time I am switching to a 4 mil with a mid range port with 35.5 pwk's. Then it is all over......LMAO!!!!

Old 04-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Yep, that sounds like airforceone....leading the pack....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yep, that sounds like scooby...........scouting the dunes for a place to drag where nobody is running....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Ooops, did I just say that.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Default Snakehunt Info

I heard that 2shoes was riding that foreman so hard that he couldnt keep the front end down. Man what pilot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 09:07 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Yeah. I seen that race. He still lost though!!!lmao..

Old 04-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

i think ill keep the water gun at home next time.
crazy and goodsound were a little crazy with it.

Old 04-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Default Snakehunt Info

I plead the 5th, I have no idea what your talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

What a great time!! First, I didn't smoke my clutch, It felt a little mushy so I wanted a spare. Next, AMD and Chris were awesome camp mates[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Shmees banshee runs great, Goodsounds big bore needs an arm really bad to use all that power. CC1999 all I can say is" AWESOME" That Is the most wicked Ute I've ever seen. Goodtime charlie it was a pleasure to meet you, sorry about your motor going south[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Raw, nice to see you again, that was one fantastic YFZ, One of the few I couldn't run down with enough room. AMD, too bad no juice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Alky is good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The new tires and setup worked wonders, Theres a viper 730 that felt the pain of your spanking. Scooby, too bad you didn't come out to play with the rest of us. I really wanted to see that bad boy run. Mine ran good for a couple of days anyway. Thanks Gary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No head gasket issues. Just a crappy Kibblewhite valve breaking right below the keeper. Whole top end is trashed, don't know if it damaged the rod or crank yet. Not very happy since I've only put about 6 tanks of fuel through it since the valves were all replaced [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

I had a blast all week myself!!! Crazy nice to meet you again and sorry about the bad luck once again cause that big machine of yours was running. Airforce1's bike is very fast and gunner wasn't the pilot. I thought I did well against it tho for a stock chasis all motor YFZ. I am not sure if he was spraying the few times we ran or not but at around 300 foot it was a respectable race (in my opion) but after that he was gone. Hope I can meet all the other forum guys next time but until then it was a FUN

Old 04-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Glad to hear ya bike is running strong Raw. You deserve it man. Good Job.

Throw an arm, carb & pipe on that bike Goodsound, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shmee, Glad to hear your banshee was running well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Scooby, Scooby-Doo where are you? Why didnt you line up with the faster bikes that were there like Raw, Airforce since you insisted that you would NEVER lose to a 450 class bike....hmmm, lets hear it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 04:52 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

It was a good time for sure. I will tell ya that I am not going to eat at that mexican place anymore....lmao. To bad there wasnt any more people off the forums down there. Schmee you ready to get rid of that yamaha yet? lol. I took about 250 pics all week. Most of them cant be shown on here though...lol

Quick Reply: Snakehunt Info