CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Snakehunt Info

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snakehunt Info

amd youll have to tell me what kind of mods you got done to that foreman to make the front end come off the ground, so I can do the same to my sportsman.

Old 04-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Snakehunt Info

amd, i need too get my bike looking like yours all low and long, [mabye not that long] def bad **** looking. my one buddy i drove with their riding a 04 450r piped cam and piston lined up against u once and said that he wont do that again because when you passed him on the big end your drag pipe just about blew his eardrum out. lmfao....... i must get one they do look bad, by the way does anybody know who had that blue ute at the drags holy crap that thing moved out.

Old 04-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Originally posted by: GoodTimeCharlie
amd, i need too get my bike looking like yours all low and long, [mabye not that long] def bad **** looking. my one buddy i drove with their riding a 04 450r piped cam and piston lined up against u once and said that he wont do that again because when you passed him on the big end your drag pipe just about blew his eardrum out. lmfao....... i must get one they do look bad, by the way does anybody know who had that blue ute at the drags holy crap that thing moved out.

The guy on the blue ute is CC1999 and its a runner. To say the least, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Thanks, we try to please.

Old 04-25-2006, 02:03 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Good sound all it takes is a special flagger and a certain rider not paying attention, and with a little weight on the rear rack it will reach for the sky. You will take a little draggin in the sand though...lmao..

Thanks goodtimecharlie, Yeah that drag pipe is a little loud but I like it....lol

Yeah I tried to line up with cc1999 on my formean but he didnt want any. My foreman has about 16 horse and aint one of them laying down.....lol....

Old 04-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

I think AMD's bike was second fastest DS there, It was hard to tell between his and redlight Cory's. He left while the ambers were still coming down if you know what I mean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I don't think I ever beat you on goodsounds bike even after the tweaking. That Viper 730 wasn't in the hunt at all.

Old 04-25-2006, 02:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Crazy just go ahead and get ya stock bore ready to roll my brother because Im gonna do ya right and just bring my bolt-on bike to the Jamboree.

Old 04-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Snakehunt Info

amd, your right i had a blast out there.i was digging the way your bike looked slammed in the front and the plus 6 swingarm, my buddy on the 05 450r honda lined up next too you once. and came back and said he wont line up next to you again because when you blew by him on the big end your drag pipe just about blew out his eardrum.lmfao,,,,,, gotta get me one of those he,he,he, . anyway got to get into garage and rip motor apart and see how bad it is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 03:26 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Yeah that guy on the viper 730 didnt know what to think. He said you had 3 bikes on me and just kept pulling. Not bad for just shifting once, take off in 2nd and shift to 3rd. He didnt beleive what was done to it either. But what can I say. I am not one to lie on what done to my stuff. Its all just for fun anyway. I never seen that guy the rest of the week. lol...

Goodtimecharlie hopefully it is not that bad. Good luck..

Quick Reply: Snakehunt Info