CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Snakehunt Info

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snakehunt Info

Crazy, I certainly hope your not trashing my bike after I was nice enough to let you race it after yours blew up. When I was riding MY own bike I hung with amd all weekend and on the last day I beat him a couple of times. Im not taking anything away from amd he proved that with the right set up you can be very fast. But I am also very happy with mine being the first weekend out with it.

Old 04-25-2006, 03:56 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Hey guys we all had fun. It doesn't matter who was faster we all helped each other out when bugs came about. I had a good time and made a ton of passes. I know I wouldnt have made that many passes if I was on the bottle. Goodsounds bike ran good and I had fun racing him.

Old 04-25-2006, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Who's is the blue & green DS650 ? How does it stack up with the rest of the DS's there?

Old 04-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Crazy painter: you are right on the RED LIGHT COREY!! At the last jamboree,,,, when the guy went to raise his hand, he was gone! I thought you were supposed to leave when the hand was going down and not up!!!LOL

Old 04-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Crazy, I certainly hope your not trashing my bike after I was nice enough to let you race it after yours blew up. When I was riding MY own bike I hung with amd all weekend and on the last day I beat him a couple of times. Im not taking anything away from amd he proved that with the right set up you can be very fast. But I am also very happy with mine being the first weekend out with it.
I am in no way trashing your bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It runs way too good for that, Amd's is just quicker out of the hole with his setup with a longer arm on yours it might be different, on a longer run I think you can pull almost anybike out there. Unfortunately we didn't have that priveledge.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:06 AM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Still no reply from scooby huh? I am curious to hear what the deal was. I know If I drove 24 hours I sure as hell wouldnt ride in circles where nobody else was. I think he spent maybe half a day there. What the heck is up with that. I mean he could have hung out at our campsite and ate and stuff. But then agian maybe none of us were cool enough for that.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

I think there are quite a few people on here very disappointed at Scooby's performance....or lack of.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. In all honesty, I think he was overwhelmed by how fast those 450's were down there and from what I can understand there wasnt but a handful of "fast" bikes there. Oh well, maybe Im all wrong. But it sure would be nice to see him clear this up since he talked all this mess before he made the journey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Snakehunt Info

I have seen scooby run with his old set up. It was making big power but the clutch didnt hold. (if it did it would have been VERY impressive on the hill) Scooby might have been taking it easy at snakehunt wanting to test things and tread lightly so if there was a failure with his new set up it would grenade his entire motor. Thats the only thing I can think of.

Old 04-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I have seen scooby run with his old set up. It was making big power but the clutch didnt hold. (if it did it would have been VERY impressive on the hill) Scooby might have been taking it easy at snakehunt wanting to test things and tread lightly so if there was a failure with his new set up it would grenade his entire motor. Thats the only thing I can think of.
I wish he would clear this up. I have heard for a couple of years now how fast his bike is and finally was where I could witness it in person and he doesnt even line up and race. I know he has read some of this so why dont you speak up???

Old 04-26-2006, 03:58 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Snakehunt Info

I have seen the bike run also. But he only makes 3-4 passes then leaves and goes back to "tune" I dont think anyone has ever seen it run to its potential even scooby himself! I figure if it is that damn hard to get tuned right I think I would be switching setups so I could at least go out and have fun. If I had to do the things he did just to putt along I would have set it on fire years ago!!!!

Quick Reply: Snakehunt Info