CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
If I had all yalls money I wouldnt have to work so hard..lol
Now thats funny!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Man now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black????LMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] All you need is some Blue Dimond Nuts to be uponya....LMFAO....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Glenn I sent you guy's an e-mail over at OD, do you get those or Ron????

Tom

Old 05-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: FatHolly
My belt buckle is killing my gut right now, how ironic. All day sittin in front of this computer... I should be wearing sweat pants... I guess thats not considered "professional" though.
Funny you should say that.. Im wearin sweats right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and a tshirt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I only sport my buckle when i gotta look sexy for the buckle bunnys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
im so broke i cant afford to pay attention. everybody buy blue diamond almonds. i need a new bike and shoulder
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that if this is the same Blue Diamond Almond company you should be able to afford both....well you know whenever you want!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quote from Blue Diamond Site......the end of the paragraph is sort of what convinced me...LMFAO

"Headquartered in Sacramento, California, about 3500 California almond growers deliver California almonds annually to their cooperative. The crop is marketed to all 50 states and more than 90 foreign countries, making almonds California's largest food export, and the sixth largest U.S. food export. The California crop is valued annually at over $1 billion dollars. " [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: monkeyinajar
If I had your guys' money, my college would be paid for! Instead, I work for Residence Life and am getting a job at the local quad dealer
I wouldn't have the discipline to work at an ATV dealership! I would have so many parts coming out of my check, I would have to live on top ramen and water![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ohhh thanks for rubbing it in that us poor folk have to eat Top Ramen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

where do you guys come up with all these figures? i have to eat top ramen also. i dont own these almonds lets just say i know the owner .

Old 05-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

where do you guys come up with all these figures? i have to eat top ramen also. i dont own these almonds lets just say i know the owner .
*cough cough* BULLCHIT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You choose to eat top ramen just like me.. might i suggest you goto the oriental market and find the stuff that looks like top ramen but it has better spices [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Super good stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
*cough cough* BULLCHIT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You choose to eat top ramen just like me.. might i suggest you goto the oriental market and find the stuff that looks like top ramen but it has better spices [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Super good stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
No need. Top Ramen, the spice with it, a little garlic, some chili pepper, and a dash of cayanne powder and you have a meal fit to eat.

Old 05-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

No need. Top Ramen, the spice with it, a little garlic, some chili pepper, and a dash of cayanne powder and you have a meal fit to eat.
Im tellin you all that is in the package [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It might just give you lumber [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I dunno what the chits called cuz its got all that funny asian writing on the package [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i can't read that stuff.. The black package is hotter than the red package if i remember right.. Add some hotdogs to that and you have a meal fit for a king.. another poormans delicacy.. macaroni and cheese and add some hotdogs and a can of chilli [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i know so many good poor man foods [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] leaves more money for quad parts.. lord knows i need all the money i can get to fix them. I buy so many parts i could have a quad as fast as bomber [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] well not even close but feels like it some days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

what you need to do is after you boil the noodles fry em up in a pan and sprinkal almond chips across them. try making chili and then adding some quaker oat5s and corn meal to make it go farther. you know your broke when you have to do that. and im almost at that point rite now.