CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

I thought this thread was to call out and regulate??? Yall have been taking it outside to make love it looks like!!lol

Old 05-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I thought this thread was to call out and regulate??? Yall have been taking it outside to make love it looks like!!lol
I guess, the ones this was intended for decided not to get involved.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

As Nut origanlly Stated "for those sadistic few like Dragon, Crash, Fatholly, Mario, Me and others who are highly entertained by this stuff, it will be easier for us to find.......and don't try and tell me you guys aren't................I know you are!"

So far I think this has fallen under this part of his intent. It has kept us so called sadistic few entertained. So at least it is doing part of its job.lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Ill be stirrin some chit up here in the next few weeks. Dont you all worry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im just layin in the weeds till I can reel someone in.

Old 05-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Ill be stirrin some chit up here in the next few weeks. Dont you all worry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im just layin in the weeds till I can reel someone in.
I see the new sig, but I don't think I would ever call the engin I am sitting on a stick of Dynomite [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

If it is, have a fun uhhhh... ride?

Good to see some are still with the dieting... I'm down 30

Old 05-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

D@mnit! I'm up 30! Take it Back!

Old 05-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
As Nut origanlly Stated "for those sadistic few like Dragon, Crash, Fatholly, Mario, Me and others who are highly entertained by this stuff, it will be easier for us to find.......and don't try and tell me you guys aren't................I know you are!"

So far I think this has fallen under this part of his intent. It has kept us so called sadistic few entertained. So at least it is doing part of its job.lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I wonder where Yjacket has been lately? I have been reduced to bantering with AZSAND, a worthy adversary..............which is fun to, I guess, but Yjacket is my favorite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I never expected people to come over here and carry on their fight. That is unrealistic. It is more of a political move for those of us who stir the pot from time to time and for thread originators to.

Thread originators, if irritated by the meaningless banter, can ask the trouble makers to leave and they have somewhere fair to send them. The trouble makers won't go but they will most likely get the message and shut up. The political part for guys like me, well that is a secret that if I divulged, it would ruin the thread...............and this thread has helped me emmensely.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This was not an impulse thread and I am so glad the moderators allowed it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have Fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: Crash20

I wonder where Yjacket has been lately? I have been reduced to bantering with AZSAND, a worthy adversary..............which is fun to, I guess, but Yjacket is my favorite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I never expected people to come over here and carry on their fight. That is unrealistic. It is more of a political move for those of us who stir the pot from time to time and for thread originators to.

Thread originators, if irritated by the meaningless banter, can ask the trouble makers to leave and they have somewhere fair to send them. The trouble makers won't go but they will most likely get the message and shut up. The political part for guys like me, well that is a secret that if I divulged, it would ruin the thread...............and this thread has helped me emmensely.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This was not an impulse thread and I am so glad the moderators allowed it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have Fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I think he ran into a bit of a rain storm....Probobly feeling a bit under the weather.......

Old 05-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yah, he was part of the strategy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But when I see a rain cloud, I would still rather have a jacket than a boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A boat is half wet, all the time. When a jacket is all wet, all you have to do is hang it out to dry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Not that I would ever do such a thing..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]