CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Gas prices

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gas prices

Originally posted by: mudnuri
I call 'em like I see 'em. That is for my opening comment.
I stand by the rest of it as well.
You act so high and mighty. You will take a reasonable look at it... screw you.
I am a team player at work and in everyday life. I respect and abide by the laws in America. I am not too smart, either, but I also study "things" too and can clearly see there is something terribly wrong with our current administration. Past administrations as well, I know.
I'm not perfect, but I don't rip people off. Especially the people I serve. To condone such activity is sad and an outrage. I am a hard working American that is being taken advatage of by my own leaders. SO ARE YOU!
As said before it is not one person, but I bet one person could make a difference if he or she said the truth and used their power to make positive changes. To go with the flow is the same as jumping off the cliff.
Yes, I am mad. I just spent $98 to fill up my truck. I can't keep doing it. I will be staying at home this holiday weekend. I'm sure you'll be rolling around in all your money. Have fun doing it while you can.
Good day, sir

hey bro, calm down man....ds nut isnt one of them, he is a hard working american like the rest of us.....i dont think you are mad at him, maybe the situation...but he didnt cause it......i think gas prices will get way worse before they get better....i remember 10 to 15 years ago when minimm wage was 3 dollers and hour and every one was mad becase gas jumped to a buck fifty.....same thing here.....gas is going to go up as long as are econamy continues to grow....i can deal with that, i just have trouble dealing with the exploited cost of the vehicles we are ptting gas in....but if gas keeps rising, im willing to bet the price of vehicles will drop a little. but if u look at the big picture, EVERYTHING gets more xpensive as the economy grows.........i wont even start with copenhagon and marlboros....thats enough to make u cry...lol

Old 05-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gas prices

DSnut, how do you do it. Just when you and Viper get done, and actually find out for the most part you were agreeing with each other you drag poor mudnuri into the mix.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Here is how I see it. It is all about choice, and we do still have the freedom of choice. We can choose to let the things we cannot control, control us. Or we can choose to take control of ourselves and make something of it. Ever heard the whole "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade"? Well that is what it is all about.

I have been to the bottom, and have kicked and clawed my way back to the top. I have been unemployed, cheated on, broke, on welfare, declared bankruptcy, and so on. I choose to beat the circumstances that were beating me. I took control of what I could, and made do with those I could not. I have worked my butt off for my current employer, as as the CEO gets richer, I continue to work. But I am also no longer on the bottom. I pay my child support, I have my kids more then half the time, I have a nice car, and a nice quad. House is down the road, as family and fun have been my priorities.

What I am saying, is that even if you are currently bad off....You have the choice of changing that. I don't believe in luck, good or bad. It is desire, effort, and passion. We all have the choice. I know what I choose.

Old 05-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Gas prices

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
DSnut, how do you do it. Just when you and Viper get done, and actually find out for the most part you were agreeing with each other you drag poor mudnuri into the mix.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Here is how I see it. It is all about choice, and we do still have the freedom of choice. We can choose to let the things we cannot control, control us. Or we can choose to take control of ourselves and make something of it. Ever heard the whole "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade"? Well that is what it is all about.

I have been to the bottom, and have kicked and clawed my way back to the top. I have been unemployed, cheated on, broke, on welfare, declared bankruptcy, and so on. I choose to beat the circumstances that were beating me. I took control of what I could, and made do with those I could not. I have worked my butt off for my current employer, as as the CEO gets richer, I continue to work. But I am also no longer on the bottom. I pay my child support, I have my kids more then half the time, I have a nice car, and a nice quad. House is down the road, as family and fun have been my priorities.

What I am saying, is that even if you are currently bad off....You have the choice of changing that. I don't believe in luck, good or bad. It is desire, effort, and passion. We all have the choice. I know what I choose.

Brent - you are nothing short of inspiring![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gas prices

Still not buying from exxon....

Old 06-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Gas prices

I buy from Chevron because I have a Chevron card and it is an easy way to track how much I spend in fuel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Gas prices

I pay with cash, whereever its the cheapest, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default Gas prices

let this die for pete sake!

Old 06-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gas prices

Originally posted by: FlyingREV
let this die for pete sake!
Holy Cow....did I pull a post out of you......does that make 66 total now

Old 06-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Gas prices

LOL, my lovely wife was driving all the way across town to buy gas at Costco because it was $0.05 cheaper than the Chevron that is between her work and our home. She burns about $100 per month and that works out to about 32 to 33 gallons on average. When I pointed out that driving all the way across Salem was actually costing her more than the $1.60 per month it was saving her, well............she told me to leave her alone and that she'd buy gas whereever she liked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thats cool![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Whatever you want sweetie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think you see the point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey Squeege...........you can thank the liberals for these high gas prices........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gas prices

Did liberals make exxon all that profit?.....yeah....couldn't be that bush is in bed with big oil..

Quick Reply: Gas prices