CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I need a exhaust but i want it very loud

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a exhaust but i want it very loud

well you need to tell us where your riding areas are . and yes you are correct there were no x in o3. all you need to do is pull the end out of your stock pipe and you will gain plenty of loudness.are you one of the californians thats protecting the stupid little snowey something another bird that lays its eggs on the beach and thats why there shutting it down? first of all if your stupid enough to lay eggs where i ride they need to be smashed, i wished they would open a season like dove season against that stupid bird. we need more open dunes

Old 04-27-2006, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bunian
Do us all a favor and do one of two things:

1.) Ride on private property far away from other people
or
2.) Put a hand grenade under your machine. I don't want loud bikes closing down my riding areas.
News flash for you. If you are running the HMF sport pipe, without the quite core in it....You are comeing in at 102Dbs....Straight pipe comes in at 113. So don't think you are not one of those loud bikes. BTW if he is in an area that does not have a Db limit, then it is not an issue. Don't just jump in and an be an A$$

Old 04-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
well you need to tell us where your riding areas are . and yes you are correct there were no x in o3. all you need to do is pull the end out of your stock pipe and you will gain plenty of loudness.are you one of the californians thats protecting the stupid little snowey something another bird that lays its eggs on the beach and thats why there shutting it down? first of all if your stupid enough to lay eggs where i ride they need to be smashed, i wished they would open a season like dove season against that stupid bird. we need more open dunes
Here Here.....I can drink to that!

Old 04-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Here Here.....I can drink to that!
Here Here wheres my bottle of vodka to drink to that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh Thank You, I'm not the only one that feels that way. I love living in Louisiana, its open season on anything that moves.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

Open area arizona is always open season.... anything goes, just like the south, except maybe less incest... jk with ya. my mom is from the south, explains why i am so messed up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I am rather shocked.. Nobody suggested the best of them all.. The Custom Black pipe Exhaust system.. I think freebird knows the details on the black pipe. great performance ...

Old 04-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I am rather shocked.. Nobody suggested the best of them all.. The Custom Black pipe Exhaust system.. I think freebird knows the details on the black pipe. great performance ...
Dude, you said you give the secrets out, now its out of the bag. lol. =]

Plus you see I didn't touch this post well cause mainly I haven't been an upstanding citizen in the bomb forum this week. lol. =]

Old 04-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

Take the end cap off, lots of performance and very loud. But me, I chose the hmf slip on, and yes it's loud, but not open end loud. Everyone I ride with laughs because it's so loud.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dude, you said you give the secrets out, now its out of the bag. lol. =]

Plus you see I didn't touch this post well cause mainly I haven't been an upstanding citizen in the bomb forum this week. lol. =]
But this could be an issue we have to take outside [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Aww ight. Upstanding Citizenship will resume [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I need a exhaust but i want it very loud