CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I need a exhaust but i want it very loud

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a exhaust but i want it very loud

I run Big Gun Evo X full exhaust and 167.5 main jet = F***ing Loud!!!!!!!
hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Bunian
Cha-ching! Right on, cowboy.

.... The tree huggers could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, I wish they would put that skill to use on something more worthwhile (like sucking oil out of the ground to drop the gas prices!).
LMAO thats BITCHEN im gonna have to remember that line [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
God Knows how much you hate tree huggers. lol. =]

Hug a tree today and watch the forest burn down to the ground in ten years. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

hey im a tree hugger, my favorite saying is save a tree eat a beaver

Old 04-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

Scott, wouldn't this cause you a big problem at harvest time? Wasn't there already a big shortage of available labor last harvest season because of the borders being tighter?

" i hope the ins goes to where the rallys are being held and check for green cards and those who cant prove citizen ship bye bye come back when your legal. everyone deserves a chance of the american dream but do it legaly. alright this should get me some hate mail but its the truth."

Old 04-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: jusrlax
Scott, wouldn't this cause you a big problem at harvest time? Wasn't there already a big shortage of available labor last harvest season because of the borders being tighter?
" i hope the ins goes to where the rallys are being held and check for green cards and those who cant prove citizen ship bye bye come back when your legal. everyone deserves a chance of the american dream but do it legaly. alright this should get me some hate mail but its the truth."
they allow migrant work permits. but you come do you work and GO HOME... when they start staying here then the lower wages don't cut it. and then whats the benifit?

Old 04-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

my guys all work year around from july threw november we hire anywhere from 40 to 100 more. my problem with this guest worker program is you wont have the same people coming back year after year. i have gone threw alot of different races and none of them seem to want to eat dirt all day long for 4 months straight. the problem were having now is vigilantiism my workers are worried that if they show up to work they would be retaliated aginst like they were in mexico. they said that in mexico if you did not boycott when they said boycott your buisiness or what ever would be looted and you would be beat with sticks and such so the next time you got the point. we do need to shut the borders down and ship the ilegal imigrants back. when they have all there paperwork in order they could come back. the real problem is welfare, medical cards, and working under a false ss # while drawing workmans comp at the same time. they make the money and can do what they want with it, but for them to strike and boycott american products its not gonna hurt the economy like they say. 65 % of all the money they make is shipped back to family in mexico so it does not stay here helping the community. all they need to make is 8000 dolars in three or 4 months and they can live like a king the rest of the year. wheather the borders are closed and everyone is shipped home, those who want to work will find there way back.

Old 04-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Range Rover

I hate anything that is louder than my CR (It is almost too loud).

These new four strokes are way too loud..

I get pissed off at the pismo because so many people have those exhausts (Big Gun, Drag pipes, you know em') - and they don't enforce the sound rules.

But when I race em' with my old a$$ CR - I can win 99% of the time... So why do you need to be that loud?

Maybe you have small *****.

Old 04-28-2006, 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont mind people who like to louden up their quads and do it away from those who dont like it. just remember, you KNOW that during hunting season, and around family get togethers, its probably not what those want to hear. And if you ignore that fact, dont mind people like me who are sitting in the deerstand with crosshairs on your "loud exaust".

Old 04-28-2006, 04:25 PM
Range Rover

As for the trash at Pismo - I hate that too.

Once I approcahed a family who was leaving (100k+ RV on the beach, huge trailer loaded, etc.) and they left a whole mess of crap in their camp area.

I asked them nicely if they were going to pick up their trash - the womans response - 'no - thats for the rangers to do'.

I was so upset by that (these are the people who are causing the pismo closures you ) I wanted to puncture all his tires.

But I held my cool - waited for them to leave - and gave their license # to the rangers. Then my boy and I went ou in the truck and picked up their mess.

What a way to runi a great day. Please - pick up your trash. We all have to our part - or there will be no more riding..

I remember when you could ride all the way down to the rocks at pismo.... 'Devils Slide' Ibelieve we called it.

Maybe with more responsible ATV'ers - they will stop closing it down!

Old 04-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree 100%. I hate the garabage left in the woods. I go up to minnesotas north woods to get away from the trash and city crap to enjoy it. It sucks to see pop cans laying in the trail. I even once cut my foot when i was younger on a broken beer bottle, in the shallows of a lake, in the middle of the forest! Right when you thought" im the only one who stepped in this area for a .... what the hell!!?? OUCH!!"

Quick Reply: I need a exhaust but i want it very loud