CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Hispanic Boycott

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hispanic Boycott

Anyone visiting any Mexican restaurants for Cinco de Mayo?

Old 05-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

no.

Old 05-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

I tried to go to the taco shop yesterday and they were all closed.... WTF man, I needed some damn rolled tacos.... boycot or not I needed some freakin' rolled tacos in my life (not really, very fat).... needless to say I was pissed. I was ready to declare amnesty for 3 rolled with guac. and cheese.

Old 05-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

Originally posted by: Budman650
Anyone visiting any Mexican restaurants for Cinco de Mayo?
nope

Old 05-03-2006, 12:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

Originally posted by: FatHolly
I tried to go to the taco shop yesterday and they were all closed.... WTF man, I needed some damn rolled tacos.... boycot or not I needed some freakin' rolled tacos in my life (not really, very fat).... needless to say I was pissed. I was ready to declare amnesty for 3 rolled with guac. and cheese.
LMAO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Lets see.......12 million illegal aliens, 3 tacos each........hmmm.......That is 36 million taco's without green cards![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Better start eating now......what did Yjacket call you?.......Big'un? LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: FatHolly
LMAO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Lets see.......12 million illegal aliens, 3 tacos each........hmmm.......That is 36 million taco's without green cards![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Better start eating now......what did Yjacket call you?.......Big'un? LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Trust me I could put a dent in that rolled taco tally.... Oh and I only wish that was the first time I had been reffered to as big'un. I played offensive line and have a lot of fat friends, we trade fat jokes like freakin baseball cards. If anyone can give me one I haven't heard before, I'll admit that I am a mere flea in your world dog.LOL

Old 05-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Hispanic Boycott

Wow our taco bells stayed open.As a matter of fact the only thing i seen closed during there boycot was the buiness's that serve the mexican community most americans did not know they were boycoting i was told by a friend so i had to look for buisnes's that were closed due to the boycot WAY TO GO YOU MORONS NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE AMERICANS MAKE JOKES ABOUT US....I have a better idea next time why don't we all do public casturation so we can't procreate and give them more unskilled laborer's...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That will teach them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Here's one for you why did the wetback cross the road----------------------------------------------too make 50 cents an hour HA THAT WAS FUNNY......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Sorry guy's being Mexican American i am totaly embarrased by my fellow countrymen....

Old 05-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

I woke up Monday morning to silence.....no lawnmowers. I thought I over slept or something. But this morning....it sounded like I was surrounded by hellicopters. Even tonight I could hear a lawnmower at sunset....they had alot of overtime to catchup.

Old 05-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Wow our taco bells stayed open.As a matter of fact the only thing i seen closed during there boycot was the buiness's that serve the mexican community most americans did not know they were boycoting i was told by a friend so i had to look for buisnes's that were closed due to the boycot WAY TO GO YOU MORONS NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE AMERICANS MAKE JOKES ABOUT US....I have a better idea next time why don't we all do public casturation so we can't procreate and give them more unskilled laborer's...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That will teach them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Here's one for you why did the wetback cross the road----------------------------------------------too make 50 cents an hour HA THAT WAS FUNNY......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Sorry guy's being Mexican American i am totaly embarrased by my fellow countrymen....
It's always a few that cause problems for the rest of any group. Unfortunetely in this case it's mostly illegal immigrants causing problems for those here legally. This is going to, and already has, caused a lot of racial tension in this country. Why don't these immigrants just come into the country legally and become productive members of society? Sure, they contribute some but not enough to reverse the economic drain they cause on healthcare, welfare, unpaid taxes etc.

I would never hold anything against Mexicans here legally, unless they were part of the ignorance. That's like holding 9/11 against everyone of middle eastern descent.

Funny story for ya AZ. When i was 10 we went out to AZ to visit some family. They were living in Chandler at the time. The entire neighborhood where they lived was Mexicans. We didn't know about the racial codes or whatever, so we were playing with little Mexican kids having water balloon fights, etc. Then they got yelled at for playing with the white kids. I didn't know what their Mom was saying, but they couldn't play with us after that and my aunt explained they didn't like us. Anyway, after that my older cousin was riding a mountain bike that he put rear pegs on. My older brother was riding on the pegs. My cousin thought it would be funny to yell "f'n wetbacks" in retaliation as he rode through a group of them. As soon as he started pedaling fast the pegs broke off and my brother was running from a dozen Mexicans!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

The Southern help that works for me stated on Monday, they will Boycott on there own time, Work pays the bills they said.

Quick Reply: Hispanic Boycott