CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Hispanic Boycott

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hispanic Boycott

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
I might have to move to Arizona and live in Maricopa County - Sheriff Joe Arpaio is my new idol. I never looked up to anyone, but this guy is just awesome. He does everything so correctly, no BS on his watch!

Yes blackhawk joe has put the i don't want to go to jail back in the minds of criminals

Tents with room to spare
No cigs.
No mags
Only barney and mr roger on the tv's
Pink boxers
800 cal meals only
basicaly no rights thats the way jail should be right.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] some of us love him others hate him but he will alway's be my favorite sherrif.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hispanic Boycott

Originally posted by: MIDDLEAGEDCRAZY
I have to admit that I came in on this post late, And have not Read all these post's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] But from what I have read I noticed that most have not touched on the leader's of our great country. Yes we all know that the corporation's run this country now. Our goverment is only their pawn's. Hey if you can hire slave labor Why pay fare wages? The Corporation's Billion dollar profit's is much more important then any imigration law's. Or A leagle citizen's way of life.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Money rule's The rest are fool's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Not my word's. Only the realism of the state of our nation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Yes that's why we should support the minutemanproject.com these guys are heading across the nation right now from LA to DC....