CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo

Originally posted by: DuneMe
Anyone else notice that the guy that started this thread hasn't said anything since his original post?

Now before all you that think the've been abducted by a UFO and probed in places that are marked "Exit Only" start jumping to conclusions . . . think about the possibility that maybe we just scared him off?

All I'm saying is maybe we should try to stick to answers for the original thread poster rather than all the B.S. that is more familiar with the Yamaha forum.

BUT, I don't want to discuss it on his thread so, if you want to discuss it elsewhere send me a PM and I'll come to your thread (not promising I'll get into it - not really worth it to me). Not going to discuss it here on his thread.

Duneme, Your exactly right. Im about sick and tired of all of this nonsense being posted when a simple guy is trying to ask a simple question and all we get is a bunch of "robust" people giving "robust" remarks, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: BAJAxFANATIC
how much do turbos cost, and who make the best one?
Duneme, all he asked was how much and who has the kit.... I answered that about three posts from the bottom, with a link by the way.... he got his info, we should be able to have a little fun after that, no?

Old 05-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: DuneMe
Anyone else notice that the guy that started this thread hasn't said anything since his original post?

Now before all you that think the've been abducted by a UFO and probed in places that are marked "Exit Only" start jumping to conclusions . . . think about the possibility that maybe we just scared him off?

All I'm saying is maybe we should try to stick to answers for the original thread poster rather than all the B.S. that is more familiar with the Yamaha forum.

BUT, I don't want to discuss it on his thread so, if you want to discuss it elsewhere send me a PM and I'll come to your thread (not promising I'll get into it - not really worth it to me). Not going to discuss it here on his thread.
Why bring it up then?

Old 05-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

If Bajaxfanatic has even the slightest sense of humor, he got as much enjoyment from the thread as everyone else...well, almost everyone else did.

Old 05-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now we are talking. When I get my head back, lets get Keith to bring that beast out. We can see what happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That is something to look forward to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

btw, mine is a plus 6 swingarm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sounds good, and Crash, Big D, and I will bring our new monster. She is home now, and she shur purrs nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The suspense is killing me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What did you get?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nut just relax..We will just say it ought to be a little more equal now...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

You guys all went in on Donal's turbo bike, didn't you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Keith isn't buying it at all! If I am right, I earned the truth, right?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

You guys all went in on Donal's turbo bike, didn't you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Keith isn't buying it at all! If I am right, I earned the truth, right?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If you were right I would def tell you. However if I had bought the turbo bike i know i would beat you. But you are not right so ya just gonna have to relxax before you make yourself more nuts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
BTW if you read through all of the posts on the Bomb you wil find in there somewhere were it says what it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: Crash20

If you were right I would def tell you. However if I had bought the turbo bike i know i would beat you. But you are not right so ya just gonna have to relxax before you make yourself more nuts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
BTW if you read through all of the posts on the Bomb you wil find in there somewhere were it says what it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That was cold Crash, but I did post the exact Item.....last weekend....But I think this conversation should be moved outside

Old 05-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

You guys are cold![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats ok.............whatever it is, I am already excited for you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

You guys are all KILLING me!! Let's just say the turbos CAN be a challange!!

Bud

Quick Reply: turbo