CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HEY!! Theres another 720 Kit on E bay!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEY!! Theres another 720 Kit on E bay!!!

Yjacket,

If you really do want to reconcile, let me know. I think you tend to make things harder on yourself than is necessary by taking on so many battles with so many different people. I can't change that...........and I actually don't know if you are miserable here or if you are enjoying the banter..........I enjoy the banter and I have been pretty hard on you lately. If you are miserable here, tell me and I will back off...........just remember, if you start the banter, I will be obliged to engage. If you don't take personal shots at me, I will leave you alone. You can debate issues with me forever and that is fair. The personal shots you choose to level at me and others, including my work, my intelligence, my ethics, my loyalty, etc. When you attack those things, it does nothing to hurt me. It only makes you look bad.

To be totally candid, I don't really like the idea of anyone being miserable. I just won't take personal attacks (which is how you have argued so far) without defending myself. If you back off on those, you can say anything to me you want and no one will fault you for it. I am ready to reconcile whenever you are..........in a sincere way.

Does this sound fair?

Respectfully,

Ron

Old 05-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

I just figured he was a social misfit but after that heartfelt post to Nut, I have to say that he is starting to creep me out. There are some psycho tendencies starting to show. NOT TO MENTION THE HYPSTER JUST HACKED THE THREAD!!!!!. Hypocrisy at it best.

Old 05-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

....did somebody say special brownies!?!? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will now go make a productive post to make up for this* [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

I got the munchies now MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more brownies![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

ERBEDS, see what you started... things got creepy there for a minute, and now the forum has been quiet for a couple hours. All because you wanted to make jokes. I think we should all rethink the way we have been talking to each other. I mean, people can say things that really hurt (holding in excruciating laughter) Na just sh!tin ya, this stuff is fully as hell... (insert nerdy math club joke reffering to the high school band), I just can't get enough of that third grade stuff. LOL

Old 05-05-2006, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Nut,

I wanted to clear the air with you too. I don't understand anything you say, so I ignore you for the most part. But that's no reason to harbor hard feelings.

Its like I never played in the high school band like I've heard you have. I heard you blow sax. In fact, you were so good that I heard you could skillfully play with anyones sax in your all men's school band. That's good. Its not me and I don't understand it, but I don't have any hard feelings because I don't understand it.

Hopefully, you can get more posts for your quota. I realize you can't squeeze blood from a turnip, so I'm not expecting any miracles. But where quality and meaning may be lacking in your posts, your quantity is all your employer sees and that's how you earn your living. I know you can come up with some good excuses why the results don't match your quantity of posts. Maybe ask for a reduction of pay per post so you can post even more and they will still pay the same thing. Then they will think they are getting a better deal. Something to think about.

Keep up the good work!
I must admit, I chuckled at that. Who would have thought yjacket has a sense of humor?

Old 05-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly
ERBEDS, see what you started... things got creepy there for a minute, and now the forum has been quiet for a couple hours. All because you wanted to make jokes. I think we should all rethink the way we have been talking to each other. I mean, people can say things that really hurt (holding in excruciating laughter) Na just sh!tin ya, this stuff is fully as hell... (insert nerdy math club joke reffering to the high school band), I just can't get enough of that third grade stuff. LOL
Yikes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You had me going there for a minute.lol

Old 05-05-2006, 12:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Nut,

I wanted to clear the air with you too. I don't understand anything you say, so I ignore you for the most part. But that's no reason to harbor hard feelings.

Its like I never played in the high school band like I've heard you have. I heard you blow sax. In fact, you were so good that I heard you could skillfully play with anyones sax in your all men's school band. That's good. Its not me and I don't understand it, but I don't have any hard feelings because I don't understand it.

Hopefully, you can get more posts for your quota. I realize you can't squeeze blood from a turnip, so I'm not expecting any miracles. But where quality and meaning may be lacking in your posts, your quantity is all your employer sees and that's how you earn your living. I know you can come up with some good excuses why the results don't match your quantity of posts. Maybe ask for a reduction of pay per post so you can post even more and they will still pay the same thing. Then they will think they are getting a better deal. Something to think about.

Keep up the good work!
I must admit, I chuckled at that. Who would have thought yjacket has a sense of humor?
Actually, I have to agree. The guy is making an effort at being clever in his responses. That is a step in the right direction...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

I learned all my pot stirring from DSnut!

Old 05-05-2006, 01:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
I learned all my pot stirring from DSnut!
I can't take credit for something you have such a high apptitude for. lol You aren't named Evil Rat Bastard Esquire for nothing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]