CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HEY!! Theres another 720 Kit on E bay!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEY!! Theres another 720 Kit on E bay!!!

Awwww Im blushing He Remembered my name!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 02:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Awwww Im blushing He Remembered my name!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, Well, Well....talk about stirring the pot....look what the cat dragged in boys! I think we found us a real winner here....so Mr Yjacket was indeed the Mr Rainingcloud afterall. Mission accomplished....!

Thu May 04, 2006 7:25 PM by none of than Mr Yjacket himself.....read it for yourself guys.

But where quality and meaning may be lacking in your posts, your quantity is all your employer sees and that's how you earn your living. I know you can come up with some good excuses why the results don't match your quantity of posts. Maybe ask for a reduction of pay per post so you can post even more and they will still pay the same thing. Then they will think they are getting a better deal. Something to think about.

Tue March 21, 2006 7:15 AM

How?

And I do not intend to let you make easy post money today without switching ids and posting nonsensical fragements and winking eye posts.

Tell me your employers and I will warn them of your shortcut marketing methods, free of charge.

Please switch ids, post, and earn your salary.

How?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Well, Well, Well....talk about stirring the pot....look what the cat dragged in boys! I think we found us a real winner here....so Mr Yjacket was indeed the Mr Rainingcloud afterall. Mission accomplished....!

Thu May 04, 2006 7:25 PM by none of than Mr Yjacket himself.....read it for yourself guys.

But where quality and meaning may be lacking in your posts, your quantity is all your employer sees and that's how you earn your living. I know you can come up with some good excuses why the results don't match your quantity of posts. Maybe ask for a reduction of pay per post so you can post even more and they will still pay the same thing. Then they will think they are getting a better deal. Something to think about.

How?

And I do not intend to let you make easy post money today without switching ids and posting nonsensical fragements and winking eye posts.

Tell me your employers and I will warn them of your shortcut marketing methods, free of charge.

How?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Convincing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yjacket - is this true?

Old 05-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: choosetolose04

How?

How?

Convincing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yjacket - is this true?
Dude I had the IP's pegged a couple weeks ago. =]

He and raingcloud are the same people or they live next door to each other in the Sarasota, Florida area.

IP address: 66.14.176.63
Reverse DNS: bdsl.66.14.176.63.gte.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 19262
ASN Name: VZGNI-TRANSIT
IP range connectivity: 4
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 66.12.0.0 to 66.15.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Sarasota, Florida
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No

Old 05-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Dang Free, I'd hate to get on your bad side... you like the freakin secret service.

Old 05-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly
Dang Free, I'd hate to get on your bad side... you like the freakin secret service.
Dude don't even joke about the Secret Service. I have previous experience with them and well we will just say that it was not the best eperience.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But I can laugh about it now. That is a story that can be dicussed over some hot apple pie or something of the sort.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

Don't worry about him. He didn't prove anything and didn't reveal anything.

The only people who have to worry about freebird are the high school truant officers who are still looking for him this very day, and anyone married to one of his relatives, man or woman; and 'free load' is coming to visit.

Look at his ceritifications on Msft site. None, specialties - none, work for - anyone. What he does is call help and charges his customers $100/hr.

Old 05-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: yjacket2001

The only people who have to worry about freebird are the high school truant officers who are still looking for him this very day, and anyone married to one of his relatives, man or woman.

Look at his ceritifications on Msft site. None, specialties - none, work for - anyone. What he does is call help and charges his customers $100/hr.
That the best you got Ystreak. Did you fall off the DSNUT school of logic wagon? Like I have said many times before JR.

"lmfao, OK you win, you have more than proved to me that I cannot compete with your kind of stupidity."

Or are you just upset about being found out as rainingcloud?

Old 05-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001

The only people who have to worry about freebird are the high school truant officers who are still looking for him this very day, and anyone married to one of his relatives, man or woman.

We pegged you dude. You might as well face it and get ready to line up your BMW with the aluminum sleeve off ebay against my bolt-on bike if we ever meet up face to face.....KLOWN, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]