CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HEY!! Theres another 720 Kit on E bay!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEY!! Theres another 720 Kit on E bay!!!

Well, Well, Well....talk about stirring the pot....look what the cat dragged in boys! I think we found us a real winner here....so Mr Yjacket was indeed the Mr Rainingcloud afterall. Mission accomplished....!
I called him on it in the middle of Scoobs millennium sleeve thread weeks ago on a hunch (no scientific secret service sufff) and got one of his sentence-long insults. Good job putting the proof together Choose. Notice that we havn't seen much of Raingcloud since Yjacker stopped deleting his posts....Hmmm

Old 05-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Originally posted by: FatHolly
Dang Free, I'd hate to get on your bad side... you like the freakin secret service.
Don't worry about him. He didn't prove anything and didn't reveal anything.

The only people who have to worry about freebird are the high school truant officers who are still looking for him this very day, and anyone married to one of his relatives, man or woman.

Look at his ceritifications on Msft site. None, specialties - none, work for - anyone. What he does is call help and charges his customers $100/hr.
That the best you got Ystreak. Did you fall off the DSNUT school of logic wagon? Like I have said many times before JR.

"lmfao, OK you win, you have more than proved to me that I cannot compete with your kind of stupidity."

Or are you just upset about being found out as rainingcloud?

Yah, I am providing all the necessary curriculum, I am finding it challenging to motivate him to apply himself..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I wouldn't say he has fallen off the wagon just yet, just a minor relapse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

No child left behind, right Nut.LOL

Old 05-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yah, no child left behind.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have received no response to my invitation to reconcile. I suppose that not saying anything says a lot...........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I will wait a little longer though.

Old 05-06-2006, 04:06 AM
Pro Rider

"Reconcile" would infer that you two were close at one time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I have missed alot of posts so I must not have been here during that time.

Old 05-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JSsDS
"Reconcile" would infer that you two were close at one time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I have missed alot of posts so I must not have been here during that time.

Excellent point![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sure would be nice to get a real world update on this kit. It dont appear that Scooby is gonna follow through with his report. I think we need to know if this cylinder failed. I would think he would have enough respect for all of us here in the DS community to warn us of faulty workmanship. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]