CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

An open apology to Bombardier owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An open apology to Bombardier owners

Originally posted by: Steveo10
hmmm......
My feelings exactly.

Old 05-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

god help us all

run for the hills

Old 05-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

So he// does freez from time to time, I can't hardly believe it. Welcome to the BRP/CAN-AM club, I think you will be pleased you came. Injoy that new bad boy.

Old 05-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Raidermike,

It worked, you and I going over to the polaris sight to defend the Outy logically and fairly actually worked>>>>>>>>>>> >

Yeah, it would APPEAR so at least!

Old 05-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I accept your apology....but I do have to say that I knew you would be "converted" once you seen the "light", [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I have been thinking about getting an Outlander. I am going to wait until the fine folks from Mexico are assembling them though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL - Are you starting up again? I'm all ready for some NAFTA jive. (Or maybe we could just bump the old thread - be a lot less work)

P.S..Just fishin' and I bit. You're pretty cagey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: kawiyowee
I have been thinking about getting an Outlander. I am going to wait until the fine folks from Mexico are assembling them though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL - Are you starting up again? I'm all ready for some NAFTA jive. (Or maybe we could just bump the old thread - be a lot less work)

P.S..Just fishin' and I bit. You're pretty cagey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

He wants the lowrider model with the 4-wheel independent hydraulic suspension and the bandana print plastics with the fuzzy dice hanging from the handlebars.

Old 05-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

sorry you are still around- embrace you ? G

Old 05-11-2006, 01:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I knew you would recognize bait when you saw it. I am flattered that you chose to humor me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: newbomber

He wants the lowrider model with the 4-wheel independent hydraulic suspension and the bandana print plastics with the fuzzy dice hanging from the handlebars.
In the immortal words of Cheech, "Hey man......no wonder we ain't gettin' no respect aroud here............"

lol

Quick Reply: An open apology to Bombardier owners