CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What is your definition of a sore loser?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is your definition of a sore loser?

I hate to lose butt so does everybody. I just love the rush I get if I win alot more than when I lose. I never trash talk people that I race until they start it with me . I have a friend who every time he loses tells everybody his bike is not jetted rite I know he does his own work so I tell him that he needs a better mechanic. Also when I beat him he tells me that he stayed even with me after we left the line so I tell him I will get a rear view mirror on my bike so I can watch him race. We all know that it is just for fun so when we race we bet a beer after we are done and the loser has to go to the cooler and get the winner a beer and get down on one knee and open it and serve it to the person that one it is great [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have been on one knee serving beers many of times and every time I do it I have a big smile on my face and I usually bow my head down as I serve the beer and tell them I am not worthy. If I was so seriouse about racing that I got pissed when I lost I would not do it anymore. The way I look at it if you beat me fair and square on a heads up race it probably meens you got alot more money in your bike than I do. But I will be looking to beat you next time out

Old 05-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

"rear view mirror so I can watch him race." LOL! Now that's funny right there! Ya know the DS does have a morror mount come to think of it.

Old 05-14-2006, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

I admit it Im from Tx and did PM Az about stomping his Azz. We had words over a Tx comment he made. I spoke to a guy on this forum by the name of Duneme and he told me that if I ever met Az Id like him. He was correct and I have met Country Joe and would help either one of them out at any time. I will admit Az always makes me want to click on a thread he has replied on to see whats up. I dont always agree with either of you but hey thats just how it works. I think you two should just let it go. You know they dont call me MR Meaner for nothing. Now both of you shut up or Ill kick both of your a$$e$. LOL

Old 05-14-2006, 03:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Maybe I should disclose some of the threats you've sent me in pm's AZ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]................

Remember? It was the time when I told you, you better be careful. I might think you are a thug[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You responded by saying, "I am a thug".

My eyes were opened to some reality that day..............That being said, I can't help but like you. I will just keep an eye on you until the end of time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

CJG - I didn't think you were referring to AZ. It sounded to me like you were referring to the sore losership in general. Just because "Who is AZSAND" is the first question under the topic "Sore Losers" in Jeopardy doesn't mean you were calling him out personally. That is how I took it anyway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ODP - Amazing insight and depth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].........IMHO

Old 05-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Pro Rider

Hmmm, sore loser huh? Reminds me of a time some 25 years or so ago when I was in Jr. High. It was Friday and I was in my PE class. We were playing dodge ball. We played it with those red rubber *****, about the size of a soccer ball. Well, the rule was (No Head shots ). At the end of one of the games this day, it came down to me and another kid. This was a kid a had known for a few years and didn't really like. We were about 20 ft apart from each other. Both of us holding a ball. The gym had about 50 kids in it and they were all silent. I pulled back and threw, hitting him square in the face! The sound of that ball hitting his face echoed through the whole gym. This Sore loser looked over at the coach and the coach told him he was out. He got so pissed and threw a temper tantrum. It was great! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2006, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Hmmm, sore loser huh? Reminds me of a time some 25 years or so ago when I was in Jr. High. It was Friday and I was in my PE class. We were playing dodge ball. We played it with those red rubber *****, about the size of a soccer ball. Well, the rule was (No Head shots ). At the end of one of the games this day, it came down to me and another kid. This was a kid a had known for a few years and didn't really like. We were about 20 ft apart from each other. Both of us holding a ball. The gym had about 50 kids in it and they were all silent. I pulled back and threw, hitting him square in the face! The sound of that ball hitting his face echoed through the whole gym. This Sore loser looked over at the coach and the coach told him he was out. He got so pissed and threw a temper tantrum. It was great! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dodge Ball! That brought back some memories. When I was in school, we had three different sizes of those red *****, and they all had different flying attributes. You could really mess with the other guys head when you threw a big ball, then immediatly follow up with one of those 4 inch ones. ..... worked every time!

Old 05-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: enFORCER
enForcer, thats fuggin funny. I bet the kid had a couple tears too, first from the thought of loosing, second from the sting of the dam ball, lol!!

Meaner, I'm with you, I look for the threads Az has posted in just to see what kind of crap he's stirring.

Old 05-14-2006, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider

I took dodge ball seriously in elementary school, thats where most of my fights, and expulsions came from. It didnt matter if I won or lost, when we walked out of the gym, you better not have been talking junk. One time a guy was talking about next time blah blah blah, our argument got heated, he pushed me, I hit him. His head rocked back and hit the guy behind him and gave them both concussions. I got a week vacation from school to think about that.
Justin

Dodgeball rocks

Old 05-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

I hate losing, but not quite a sore loser. I will take my a$$ beatin with a smile. I love seein faster stuff, better stuff, nicer stuff. Hell I've been into many diff hobbies and do the best that I can with what I've got. So there lol. I like these forums, and it's only because of the good people and things that come about. RUSS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

IMHO.............

2nd place is still the 1st looser...............why be mad!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: What is your definition of a sore loser?