CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What is your definition of a sore loser?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is your definition of a sore loser?

Have you seen one? Do you know one? What do think makes some one a sore loser? I'm just looking for opinions on this topic.

Old 05-13-2006, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider

Everyone is a sore loser if they're competetive and went into the game thinking they would win. Some guys just suck it up, shake hands and cuss themselves, not the game or their opponent. The only time I'm a sore loser is at pool if I'm drinking too much, the 'cool it' part of my brain is asleep. I was using a guy's $500 cue stick and just threw it on the table after scratching on the 8 with the other guy still with 6 *****. I'm not allowed to use that stick anymore.

I notice golf clubs and tennis rackets sure take a beating too.

Old 05-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider

Last summer at the dunes i was doing some hill racing and as i was passing a guy on a built banshee he was cussing and yelling as loud as he could ,i think that would qualify.I would like to be the fastest but the reality is that at 230 lbs i never will be but i have a good time trying and when i lose i have no problem with it.With four strokes getting way more competitive than they used to be i am seeing the above scenario or something similar more often but two strokes should probably get used to it because it will only get worse. I also have seen the other side of this when last year i had a guy on a built DS who wanted to race me on my 690 Raptor call me out for a race and when i beat him he said thanks for the race and went back to his buddies at the bottom of the hill.Its all supposed to be about fun anyways and as long as i give it my best shot i am happy.

Old 05-13-2006, 11:08 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sore loser= any Yamaha owner that you beat![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's a video of this one guy. He took a stompin. He had more power but got beat real bad. He didnt like it. Now he takes every chance to dog his opponent. I think that qualifies as a sore loser.

Old 05-13-2006, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
There's a video of this one guy. He took a stompin. He had more power but got beat real bad. He didnt like it. Now he takes every chance to dog his opponent. I think that qualifies as a sore loser.
Is he from AZ?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

YEP but not the same crew that sent you home a loser [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] maybe some day

Old 05-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

And country lowclass me and you have been threw this before you told me how you were going to shred me befile and stomp the daylights out of me( In the pm's section) Then i got lucky pm'ed you and let you know i had a auction near by so i could acomadate your request and you went south on me now your scratching at my ***** again ..YOU MY FRIEND ARE MY HERO.

Old 05-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Not a sore loser JUST DON'T LIKE CHEATIN B%$^#&S AZsands on vacation for a tad.

Old 05-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alright then AZ, you have got to spill the beans. How, and in which way, did they cheat. I really want your opinion.

Now if you tell me like you said on fanatics, that because another bike did not have nitrous that they should not use there's, that bs. That means if the other bike weighs in at a hundred pounds less, they should have to ballast some weight to make it even, or they are cheating. CORRECT? Loophole BS!! Every race circuit in this country has rules. If the rules were followed, no cheating happened. PERIOD!! Loopholes are somones lame azz excuse that they lost, PERIOD!!

Quick Reply: What is your definition of a sore loser?