CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What is your definition of a sore loser?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is your definition of a sore loser?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Hey Joe- IMO you have always been HIGH class in my book. Maybe az has you confused w/ someone else.

Mario Thanks for the compliment & yes he had me confused with someone else.

Old 05-15-2006, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Maybe I should disclose some of the threats you've sent me in pm's AZ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]................

Remember? It was the time when I told you, you better be careful. I might think you are a thug[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You responded by saying, "I am a thug".

My eyes were opened to some reality that day..............That being said, I can't help but like you. I will just keep an eye on you until the end of time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

CJG - I didn't think you were referring to AZ. It sounded to me like you were referring to the sore losership in general. Just because "Who is AZSAND" is the first question under the topic "Sore Losers" in Jeopardy doesn't mean you were calling him out personally. That is how I took it anyway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ODP - Amazing insight and depth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].........IMHO

Ron you are correct, it was about all the losing BS I see. It just not this forum, I'm a member of six different websites. I see alot of sore losers & wander why? In any race or game there is only one winner, but I have seen losers that were winners & vice versa in my book.

Old 05-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

I really hate to lose, as do most I believe. It is all in how you handle yourself in the case where it happens. I happen to have a slow heavy ride, and am a heavy rider. Add those together, and I lose fairly often....I have just subscribed to the idea " Smile and Wave boys, just Smile and Wave "

Old 05-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

I lose quite often ....so when I win it's sweeeet! I really don't get the attitudes either I think thats just a low class thing..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

how about those sore winners, my shoulder is still killing me. what a price i paid just to say i won. tbone i can still see the smile on your face after those @$$ woopins you gave a while back. are you going this weekend or memorial weekend? I might send the wife down there with the bike to let you spank some more @$$ on my behalf. im still sitting here with a broken wing.

Old 05-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

Nice to have you back on 2big[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

my other definition of a sore loser is wrecking your brothers harley into the front of your house and then having to send it to crazy painter acting like it was not my fault that the driveway was wet while i was doing a burn out on it. nice to finaly talk to you john

Old 05-15-2006, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Scott good to hear from you......we are going down on memorial day weekend man i can't wait. I was hoping that you would make it down...we will be at pole 6....hope you are healing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wireman is coming down we are going to boil some shrimp.....that might tempt you into showing up!