CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

My DS drag racing results

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider
I ride a little here and there......
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My DS drag racing results

Originally posted by: Webopper
Yea, good job there DuneRider...cough*bullsh!t*cough...sorry, what was I saying...oh yea, good job.
Yea well the pred i raced...well he was in the same denial as you are....but he actually seen me ahead of him. So think what ya want...you have you opinion and im not gonna try to make you believe that i actually did win because you have a predator and theres no way thats going to happen.

Old 05-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneRider650
Yea, good job there DuneRider...cough*bullsh!t*cough...sorry, what was I saying...oh yea, good job.
Yea well the pred i raced...well he was in the same denial as you are....but he actually seen me ahead of him. So think what ya want...you have you opinion and im not gonna try to make you believe that i actually did win because you have a predator and theres no way thats going to happen.
Don't worry DuneRider... I believe you. Me, I like to put sausage gravy all over Predator's before I eat them for lunch.LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You're right, I wasn't there, so I have not reason to doubt your story. I apologize for my offhanded remarks. I mean, I have no reason not to believe you, right? Just like I have no reason not to believe you have done wheelies on your quad at 81 MPH, or have done a wheelie 5 miles long...even though the current Guinness World Record for a wheelie on a quad is 2.8 miles, no reason for me to not believe you almost doubled that, right? Well, it's obvious to me you have some skills not posessed by mortal men that allow you to accomplish these great feats, and those skills weren't taken into consideration when I first read your post.

Again, nice win...

Old 05-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was wondering about some of these stories, but i kept my mouth shut to see if anyone else would catch on

Old 05-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

You're right, I wasn't there, so I have not reason to doubt your story. I apologize for my offhanded remarks. I mean, I have no reason not to believe you, right? Just like I have no reason not to believe you have done wheelies on your quad at 81 MPH, or have done a wheelie 5 miles long...even though the current Guinness World Record for a wheelie on a quad is 2.8 miles, no reason for me to not believe you almost doubled that, right? Well, it's obvious to me you have some skills not posessed by mortal men that allow you to accomplish these great feats, and those skills weren't taken into consideration when I first read your post.

Again, nice win...
If thats the case....guess i should go try for a record huh? maybe some other guys up here should go to because i personally no of 3 people who can do wheelies that far....and thats just around here....must be that Canadian skill that we have. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Another thing the nitrous predator that i won against...how do you no.... he coulda been using like a 10hp shot because he didnt wanna screw his engine...i have no clue what he was putting out with the nitrous but there are allot of reasons as to why i won when he used nitrous. As for the record for the wheelies....why did i then see a vid on this site with a 400ex doing them for 3 miles i think? hmmmmmm

Old 05-26-2006, 09:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If thats the case....guess i should go try for a record huh? maybe some other guys up here should go to because i personally no of 3 people who can do wheelies that far....and thats just around here....must be that Canadian skill that we have. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Another thing the nitrous predator that i won against...how do you no.... he coulda been using like a 10hp shot because he didnt wanna screw his engine...i have no clue what he was putting out with the nitrous but there are allot of reasons as to why i won when he used nitrous. As for the record for the wheelies....why did i then see a vid on this site with a 400ex doing them for 3 miles i think? hmmmmmm
Hmmmm, again, you are right, maybe there is a logical explaination as to how you beat a piped and jetted Pred on NOS. Let see what else might of happened there...

A. He was actually in reverse and you didn't notice that as you were rifling though the gears and flying past him at blazing speeds.
B. He had a broken right arm that was in a sling and was using his nose to throttle the thing along.
C. He forgot to flip the Canadian to English switch which allows him to run in MPH vs. KPH. While you were doing 50MPH he was doing 50KPH...
D. You are full of poopy...

You know, I been around this site for a while, like you have. I know the guys in the Bomb forum are a pretty tight knit group. I'm wondering why they aren't bashing the hell out of me for getting on you like this? I also know that's not their game. Some of these guys are silly fast, and don't have to come on here boasting about wins to feel good about themselves. The last thing I question is why you do?

Old 05-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

This is my last post to this....and to your question i came on here telling this because i was happy about my win and wanted to share it. I couldnt believe i actually won and thats why i posted it on here. Do you see me on here posting this kinda stuff all the time...NO this is pretty much the ONLY post i have ever made about results in a race that i have had. I didnt wanna start anything rather just share my excitement about my win...i couldnt believe it either after i won i was telling everyone because it was so damn cool...I didnt wanna start nothing and hopefully this is the end because im not on these forums to start this kinda crap.

Old 05-26-2006, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

Relax webopper.Some of us that dont have huge amounts of money into our quad and
pull off a win that normally wouldnt happen get pretty excited about it.Who cares about the
how.All that matters is he got the win.Congratulate him and say how awesome that is.
Im not just sticking up for a fellow ds rider ive had a few(i cant believe i won)races also.
Take it easy

Congrats DuneRider650 its a good feeling isnt it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider

webopper i dont mean to argue but i know some guys around here that on a nice day on a straight road can definately wheelie longer than 2 miles

Old 05-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Okay DuneRider, you mentioned this was your last post on this thread but I'd like to see one more from you. Like atvaddict mentioned, we all have wins we are proud of that we don't think we should of won. When we get those wins though, we usually know why...poor start, bad rider, missed shift, poor hookup, something happened to give you the win that you shouldn't of had. You alluded to the fact in your last post you were proud and couldn't believe you actually won, so I would think it fit in that catagory. On the other hand, your first post states "The ds still proving to be the bike to beat". That would indicate to me the DS is that much better than a Predator and a YFZ and the bike to beat. If that's the case, what is there to be happy and surprised about? On the flip side, if you didn't expect to win, and did, that would indicate the Pred and YFZ are better, but something happened to give you the win.

You see where I'm going with this? I'm curious to get your opinion on how you beat a Predator on NOS and a piped YFZ. From my perspective, 1 of 2 things happened here. Either the DS is a really good bike and you should of won, or they screwed up and you know it. The DS is a good bike, I know that. I also know enough to know in the configuration you have listed in your profile, the DS does not beat a Predator piped and filtered on the bottle. If you really did win as you say you did, you and I both know it's because they screwed up. And if that happened, what is there to be happy about?

Tell ya what, on my word, I will let you have the last word on this one. I want to get your final, honest perspective on this, and no matter what the reasonings are, I won't question them.

Quick Reply: My DS drag racing results