CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

My DS drag racing results

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider
I ride a little here and there......
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My DS drag racing results

Well its may long weekend and all the quads are out here for it....it was about 9 pm and i hear these super loud screeming quads going down the highway drag racing...so just natural i go out there and see what kinda quads. First thing i see when i get out on my gravel road is a tld orange pred going down road, so i go beside him on highway and it took him about a km to catch me while i was in the ditch and he was on road beside me...eventually he passed me so he waved me over and i seen the nitrous bottle....he wanted to drag race and i was wondering how i was gonna do against a nitrous pred with pipe and filter and a piped and filtererd yfz450....we took off and i left em!!!! won by about 4-6 bike lengths at end, so we raced again due to the pred guy saying his hand slipped...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...won again by a even bigger margin....so now he said k with nitrous, he turns it on we race and the first thing i no is he is beside me this time but then i slowly pull away. He stopped i turned around and went back to talk to him he is like "good race we gotta get going"....The ds still proving to be the bike to beat.

I hardly ever drag race...but i definitely can see why you guys like drag racing so much now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 01:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

"Proving to be the bike to beat"....hmm, I think that has already been settled at Planetsand. The fastest on the planet. Enough said, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Congratulations on the win. Always nice to pound on the competition. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 01:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Gotta love high gearing in those situations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 02:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Carefull its a sickness!!!!

Old 05-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: sandbomber [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Carefull its a sickness!!!!
Are you down with it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
Originally posted by: sandbomber [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Carefull its a sickness!!!!
Are you down with it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Im in the ICU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 05-21-2006, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Good job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2006, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

I hardly ever drag race...but i definitely can see why you guys like drag racing so much now
Maybe one day we can line up....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2006, 02:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea, good job there DuneRider...cough*bullsh!t*cough...sorry, what was I saying...oh yea, good job.

Quick Reply: My DS drag racing results