CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

If your this stupid you deserve too lose your $

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If your this stupid you deserve too lose your $

JSDS/v2rider - would anyone like part interest in the Brooklyn Bridge?

Old 05-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: Daranello75
WOW, no wonder these guys make cash!, I can't beilieve some of are even thinking it legit or even going to attempt to visit him. you guys are stupit. Don't you think the local Bomb dealer would give him double that???
LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just a piece of advice, if you are going to call someone stupid, at least spell it correctly. If you don't, you may deal with some credibility issues, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 08:15 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

I've got a sure fire way to make sure any "cash in person" deal is legitimate. I show up in uniform. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 09:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

This is my ATV and the ad was stolen from traderonline where I had it listed a month ago. I withdrew the ad and still have the ATV. Hopefully E-bay will take this down shortly.

Old 05-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

Did you report him to E-bay? Looks like he had no takers even at a starting bid of $200, clearly MOST people aren't stupid enough to fall for this one, this scam has been around for a while.

Old 05-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yes, I sent a message to the Ebay security center. No-one would believe $3300 would they? I think I had it listed in the 8ish range.

Old 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

WOW, no wonder these guys make cash!, I can't beilieve some of are even thinking it legit or even going to attempt to visit him. you guys are stupit. Don't you think the local Bomb dealer would give him double that???
Harsh words there junior!!! Perhaps you can have somebody read my post to you this time as you obviously have a problem reading it yourself.
My scenario involved a call just to be sure its not legit. No money, no driving. Just a call as other obviously have done. Yes we all know it was in fact a scam so the point is mute now anyway.
Ya see daranello75, what I was doing is what's called oppositional feedback. Have the person reading this to you explain it.

Old 05-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

There is a sucker born every minute. I, too, cannot believe that people still fall for this scam.
Folks, if it seems too good be true it almost always is.
My DS was also "up for auction" and not by me!! I had listed it with ATVtrader online and the pic was copied and pasted on some other auction. (I hope no one was taken)
So, use your head and some good common sense.
I would have never thought anyone I know could have been duped, but my bud's sister has sent money to those scam freaks in hopes of receiving 20% of $ 52 million. I tell her to her face she is stupid, stupid, stupid, 4 times she sent money!! Guess how much % she got back??
As said, "there's a sucker born every minute"
The best thing one could do is come here and ask if it is legit.
The best thing they could do for Nigeria is put birth control in the water.

Old 05-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JSsDS
Harsh words there junior!!! Perhaps you can have somebody read my post to you this time as you obviously have a problem reading it yourself.
My scenario involved a call just to be sure its not legit. No money, no driving. Just a call as other obviously have done. Yes we all know it was in fact a scam so the point is mute now anyway.
Ya see daranello75, what I was doing is what's called oppositional feedback. Have the person reading this to you explain it.
I knew what you meant, JSsDS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Water off a duck's back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

<this is the response I received from the guy, hhhhhhmmmmm....E-bay motors holds the money in escrow??>
Hello,

I have received your e-mail about my 2006 BOMBARDIER Outlander 800 EFI. The ATV is in perfect working condition, with no damage at all, the title is clear, only 300 miles. Total price with shipping included is $3,300 and that's all you will have to pay for it.
I was recently promoted at Deaf-Mute Association of N.Y.D.M. so I had to move in Canada with my wife and kids. We brought the ATV with us but we don't have time for it anymore and we want to buy a house here so we decided to sell it.
For our protection I want to make the transaction through eBay Motors.
You will have to send the payment to eBay Motors and after you will receive the ATV you will have 15 days to inspect it before I will be able to take the payment from them.
In this way we will be 100% protected.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions and I will reply ASAP.

I`m waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,
Richard Rogers

Quick Reply: If your this stupid you deserve too lose your $