CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I started the "faster than yfz450" thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I started the "faster than yfz450" thread

Originally posted by: cynick
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
OK if we start this again it will be locked down even faster just relax and get along. All quads are different and everyone is gonna stick up for thier favorite so just be happy with what you have or get something else. I like mine and my husbands and I prefer them over the YFZ but I am not gonna put your bike down just because I don't particularly like to ride it compared to mine. Lets just all get along and relax. Have a great day boys.
Well I just got the smack down again.....Ok, I will behave
Holy crap you crack me up I hope to meet you one day then maybe I really can give you a smack down.HAHA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Same here, minus the smacking part [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK if we start this again it will be locked down even faster just relax and get along. All quads are different and everyone is gonna stick up for thier favorite so just be happy with what you have or get something else. I like mine and my husbands and I prefer them over the YFZ but I am not gonna put your bike down just because I don't particularly like to ride it compared to mine. Lets just all get along and relax. Have a great day boys.
Holy crap you crack me up I hope to meet you one day then maybe I really can give you a smack down.HAHA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Same here, minus the smacking part [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ya big sissy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Range Rover

Why cant we all just get along? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe I'm the tard, because I still don't know what it is you are asking?
Everyone here knows that through the woods and on the MX track, the DS is not very good in that department.
So what is your question? Because everyone also knows; in a straight line the YFZ is no match for the DS. And if you want to match mod for mod, the DS will still flat out stomp the YFZ. And I own one. There is no shame in it. Just look at my avitar!!
The whole who's faster thing is childish anyway. Not saying you are a child.
p.s. just a friendly suggestion... when you brag about being smart, try to at least spell correctly. It makes you look like a "frigging" idiot.

Old 05-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Ya big sissy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey...I think he deserves a good smack down..I would take care of it but then it would just get to ugly and neither one of us would be riding for a long time, so I give her permission....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 06:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yes i did spell a few things incorrectly, as I was typing near 100 WPM while looking through new wireless plans and talking to the ol' lady on the phone. My appologies, and it wasn't meant to ster the ish pile, just in defense of my self. And i wish i didn't have to miss the 420 breaks but i do. >.< I now medicate with a nice harsh ride at the local track wich i haven't done today due to soreness from weekend riding >.<

Old 05-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

Ahh don't let me get your goat. I could tell you were typing pretty fast.
I can type 101WPM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey crash I might need your help. And DSnut I know you are just scared of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

AND! I'm full of..(?) envy!! I wish I could say I had a local track!!
Get your ride on and come back if you need any help. Maybe you got off on the wrong foot or something here. The guys on here are much different from the other forums and will offer up some GOOD info for... well, just about anything!

Old 05-22-2006, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

Hey crash I might need your help. And DSnut I know you are just scared of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You won't need my help....I know you can take him down. I have spent way to many years taking him on...fortunatly it has never really become to serious. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] He is just scared of me now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I started the "faster than yfz450" thread