CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bowling Video at L.S. Utah - Helmet Cam

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bowling Video at L.S. Utah - Helmet Cam

I take plenty of hard pack hill climbs here at home that have me hunching the bars and kissing the headlight, knowing if I don't clear the crest she's tumbling down backwards to a totaled insurance claim. But I've yet to find any dry sand that makes me have to do that, wet sand yes, but not dry, I am on the seat the whole climb on all the climbs in Utah and Idaho, run or no run, but then again I aint breaking 60hp either, at least not that I know of..

DSNUT if you climb stuff like this elsewhere with no problems then you won't be as shaky as we were, its probably more intimidating to us Flatlanders than you guys out west, our dunes are only 100 feet tall over here, the mountain is 600 feet and a whole nother world where we come from.

Jed there are two fingers left of Mt. Mother, no run, be sure to take everybody down there too. And also the one huge tall finger that you are facing as you come around Monster bowl to the outback, that's a good one too. And then on down further left of the saddle, that huge 3 tiered climb that might just might be a little further to the top than the Fingers? make sure everybody does them all, cause they are all a little different and the gearing that works on one may not be quite ideal for another, they are all a blast.

Old 06-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gosh Hightower, you know more about the mountain than I do. Next time you come into town you'll have to take me for a ride. I really dont know any of the names you mentioned.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] But then again, I always thought devils was dead horse up at st anns,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for sharing the vids. I wish I could listen to Ozzy while I rode. Nah might make me get a little crazy.

Old 06-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jed I get that terminology from Air and TRXoutlawz - they are locals that spent every other weekend there for like the past few decades I think...they are a super great group guys that offer hospitality to no end man. I don't know for certain if all their names are official or not, maybe some are and some aren't, but they are cool names and very fitting. I think one of my favorite climbs is called "Power Lounge", it takes you up to a man made rock pile way up high overlooking the mountain range, its way out back. Its not the hardest climb, but the most scenic I think. You know where this one is?