CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bowling Video at L.S. Utah - Helmet Cam

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bowling Video of Flatlanders at L.S. Utah

Utah Bowling helmet cam

Shooting the Wall

All videos filmed and made by TRXoutlawz and Air

Old 05-29-2006, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default Bowling Video of Flatlanders at L.S. Utah - Helmet Cam

Sweet!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2006, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

sweet vid! hey I recognize some of that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2006, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider
I ride a little here and there......

Wish we had sand like that out here...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2006, 02:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dunerider I drive 1600 miles one way for that sand, nothing will ever get in my way doing that every year til the day I die!! Just do it man, you won't regret it!
St. Anthony Idaho is closer to Canada, much bigger bowls there, try that place first!

Old 05-29-2006, 03:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Here's a video of a run up the Fingers. For those of you unfamiliar, the Fingers are left of the Face of Sand Mountain - they are the same height as the mountain, but much steeper. The cameraman is on the hill filming, so it looks more like flat ground than steep grade, but this is the tallest and steepest climb in the country make no mistake.
That's me on my '01 DS stage II, halfway in 3rd gear, then drop to 2nd.
She's a razor at the top with a 6 foot drop-off, on this particular day...

Finger Climb

All you guys going to DS Days - you gotta hit the fingers! But I guarantee, not all of you will! And of those of you who do give them a whirl, not all of you will make it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2006, 05:20 AM
Pro Rider

Wow! Thanks for sharing! That looks like fun. I didn't think of this kind of bowling when I read the title.
Wish we still had dunes down here. The homes that are on top of them make it bumpy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 05-29-2006, 06:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Join us next year mudnuri - this year we had a guy hook up with us all the way from Atlanta, talk about a long haul man...maybe you can hook up and pool with him next year! its well worth your trip, nextyear is Idaho - the hugest bowls in the country.

Old 05-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default Bowling Video at L.S. Utah - Helmet Cam

Awesome vids. So is that one of those he;met cams that attaches to your visor, then you just have the camera in a backpack or whatever? I thought about getting one for my son to watch vids. He is crazy about quads.

Old 05-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bowling Video at L.S. Utah - Helmet Cam

wow, great footage HT! I absolutely cannot wait till I am in the dunes! Will be nice being able to stomp all over the yfz's this time instead of constantly eating roost the entire trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We have one helmet cam and I have a nice new digi and digi camcorder so hopefully we will bring back some good photos and footage as well. I cant wait to try out the fingers as well. The last two years I stayed away from them on my stage I as I didnt want to get stuck- for anyone who has not seen the fingers you truly wont understand just how steep they are till you are sitting at the bottom of them looking up! They make choke cherry look like test hill at silver lake [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bowling Video at L.S. Utah - Helmet Cam