CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pic 8 is a twisted sister worth looking at

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic 8 is a twisted sister worth looking at

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Man it is good your brain is still in good shape....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] You sure are spry for your....AGE...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I really think you should look into a bed pan for your next upgrade on the DS..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] So when you have one of those Senior Moments...you'll be covered...LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] or maybe just some Depends....prolly save some weight with those..HSLMFAO..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thanks to the Crown consumption of "No Mercy" Racing, with a simple re-routing of the fuel line, all you guys have to do is set your carbs up for alky and keep the cooler in the sizpack rack full[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 01:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LMAO Tom!!!!

I cant believe the vulger display of player hating from ol Ronny poo... I guess after a long night of flurting with chicks on the forums scattered his brain.LOL...LOL

Tom, You might be on to something with that name for him.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

OK now I didn't want to come to this thread again but I am nosey and wanted to know what everyone is talking about. Talk about scratching your eyes out. Just kidden I may be a girl but I can see beauty there to.

And if that is flirting wow I am really out of the loop.

I was gonna ask to be on the team but since I don't have a DS I guess I am definately out.

And be nice to my friend. We were bored since no one else wanted to talk we had to make up our own stuff.

You guys are all a kick in the pants. Can't wait to meet you all at DS Days. This is gonna be fun.

I will leave your thread alone if you are nice and get out as fast as I can.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

HI, Im just plain around with him Mrs.cynick. I know yall were just funnin. Ron is just on a mad scramble to "try" and beat the stock bores. He is loseing sleep over the stress. I think we need you on the team to race him on your pred to see if he is fast enough for us. Are you a good rider? How much do you wiegh if you dont mind me asking (for pilot reasons)? You dont have to disclose that info. You goin to ds days?

Old 06-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I am kidden around also. Yes I am going to DS Days and no I won't tell you how much I weigh ( good try), And yes I can ride but not really good at racing so may not be a real good pilot. I am gonna race him with my Preddy but I do also know that all of you are gonna stomp me but I still like to have fun just like the rest of you. OOPS I was suppose to go away sorry.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You on your purdy preddy VS Ron on his bedpan730cc.. WE HAVE OUR FIRST BIG RACE set up!!!!lmao

Old 06-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

Ron,
I will have you a couple shirts and hats at DS Days... Pat Both Racing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Let's see how clever you really are????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] So what size shirts???? Super Scrawney, And I am only gussing but your hat size is prolly: Severley Swollen???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMFAO!!!!

Tom

Old 06-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

PLAYER HATING?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

RonnyPoo???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

ROTFLMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mario, you better start doing some exercizes now or you might have to slip that fuel line over the outside and use a clamp at DS days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
You on your purdy preddy VS Ron on his bedpan730cc.. WE HAVE OUR FIRST BIG RACE set up!!!!lmao

OMFG.....now that is the funniest thing I have seen in a while....ROTFLMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ronnie's Bedpan 730!!!! Now that is good....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
PLAYER HATING?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

RonnyPoo???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

ROTFLMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mario, you better start doing some exercizes now or you might have to slip that fuel line over the outside and use a clamp at DS days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Dont worry about me excercising, A player like me gets a few hours of that a day. Im in great shape. Im down to 218lb now. You still 280lb or have you dropped some weight?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Pic 8 is a twisted sister worth looking at