CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bombardier owners...an elite group

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombardier owners...an elite group

Originally posted by: TPR

What are you talking about FH??? He's still wearin friggin makeup!!

And yet the ladies still love him...Bastage!!!

TPR
They're probably trading shades of lipstick.LMAO Just kidding, there was a time when I was really into Poison... ah the good old days, when men were men... and looked like women!LOL I'll tell you what though, if "Nothin' But A Good Time" came on the radio I would freakin' crank it. There's nothin' like a little Butt Rock to get a party goin'.

Old 06-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Trailblazer

I love butt rock. I went to see Motley Crue in concert last year, and it was a blast. This year Poison and Cinderella are together coming up the end of this month. I will be there.

Old 06-09-2006, 05:08 PM
TPR
The Champ

Yeah, I actually heard people cheer when they played "Good Time" in the Mr and Mrs Smith movie. That whole genre may have been femme overkill, but there are some great songs that have lasted!

Met the whole band a couple of years back, Bret was cool, Bob was real laid back, Rikki too, and then the whirlwind C.C. said hi as he went past us with 3 hotties and a roadie with a whole tub of beers. They went straight into the bus...To be a rock star....

BTW, has anyone seen Eddie Van Halen lately??? OMFG I love his guitar playing, but for someone (despite his battle with cancer) who has that kind of money, his teeth were the worst I've seen in a loooonnngg time!! He looks horrible!

TPR

Old 06-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

BTW, has anyone seen Eddie Van Halen lately??? OMFG I love his guitar playing, but for someone (despite his battle with cancer) who has that kind of money, his teeth were the worst I've seen in a loooonnngg time!! He looks horrible!
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;

Despite "band" claime, Eddie never cleaned up his act. Sammy grew tired of Eddie claiming to be clean and Valerie grew tired of it as well. It's too bad to see such a great band sink into near obscurity, the Van Halen bro's ego and poor management cost them big time. I was a HUGE VH fan in the 80's...saw them in their 1984 tour, Ou812,Balance,5150, F U Carnal Knowledge and saw the David Lee Roth band four times. Saw DLR with Poison twice and with Cinderella once.