CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bombardier owners...an elite group

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombardier owners...an elite group

I am not an elitist but some of the gawking and ooh's and ahh's sure make me glad that I am riding one of these. Not that I need all of that...but, it is clear that these things are turning ALOT of heads. It is good to know that Bombardier's quality is across the board on ALL of their machines: Sport and sport/utility. This has been the most satisfying purchase that I have made in a loooooooooong time. I saw a guy at a local riding park that was riding a Bomb 400...it's like we both shared in this great secret about these bikes. If you own a bombardier...it's kind of like a family.

Old 06-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think everyone feels that way about their quads. I know how that feels. When i pass an AC in the trail, we both smile!! Im even more happy when im pulling my buddies DS 650 home because he tried to follow me into a huge water hole!!! Dont get me wrong, the outty would have done fine, but a DS in a 4ft deep hole??? Not happening! You just got to give it to me when people are passing by us, watching the Arctic Cat pull the DS650 home!! Check my pics, youll see him changing his watered down oil!

Old 06-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

BLAH... great story V2! Well, not really.

Old 06-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a big happy family. I hope I don't have buy for every member around christmas. HAHA

Old 06-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

V2, your actually proud of the fact that you can beat a DS though a 4 foot deep mud hole?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Actually, im more proud that i out climbed his dads outty650 on the rock challenge, but i wasnt going to state that because i like the outtys. But if it makes you feel better, no, outmudding a DS with such an awesome machine isnt anything to brag about. But its a funny story that he thought he could go through the same hole i did, and i had to pull him home.

Old 06-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: v2rider
Actually, im more proud that i out climbed his dads outty650 on the rock challenge, but i wasnt going to state that because i like the outtys. But if it makes you feel better, no, outmudding a DS with such an awesome machine isnt anything to brag about. But its a funny story that he thought he could go through the same hole i did, and i had to pull him home.
So does that mean that if I find someone who can out climb you with their Outy, that outy is better than an AC?

The entire foundation for your idiotic notion is based on either rider skill or poor rider judgment. Your buddy was using poor judgement to take his DS into a mud pit. The bike wasen't made for that. It would be like me coming on the AC forum and telling everyone that AC's sucked and Bom's ruled because I sidehilled a steep dune and my buddy rolled his AC utility quad on the same dune so i had to tow him back with my DS. Don't you think i would sound like an idiot if I went and posted that scenario?

You are obviously old enough to have kids.............grow the hell up!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Ok, carry on guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Chill out Tracy and pull up your skirt. I have kids, and i never once said AC was dominant over the Boms. If you read closer, i hinted the fact it was his fault for following me. And did i say bom sucks at all? No, i said they are nice machines, so read a little closer dumb a**

Old 06-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

I am with V2 rider on this one. You guys should grow up and realize that while Bomb has the fastest 800, big deal! That is going to be someting to be proud of until Kawi, AC, or someone else comes out with something faster. Brute Force 800 EFI will probably smoke your Outlander and you will be crying hard bro.

Later!

Quick Reply: Bombardier owners...an elite group