CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Cylinder Head Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 02:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cylinder Head Question

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: sandbomber
If I have to crawl to DS days I will have to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Sir![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It will be a time to be remembered.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And for you.............. I have a feeling you will be trying to forget about it as soon as you start to head home.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No, He can have someone simply take the 855 down for him that he can trust..

I have a 5 quad toyhauler coming down with 3 quads in it..............but that doesn't solve the trust issue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I may be trying to forget it, but that is better than wanting to remember it and not being able to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 02:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Im just bustin your chops Ron. Well, We have the 855 dialed in, How about the 20 mill? Thats nice of you to offer.

And it will be a time to remember.

Old 06-03-2006, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider

OUCH, Looks like we pulled a terrorist highjacking of this thread. Sorry Holly!!LOL
Aw its cool.... just keep up the entertainment.... you guys are a freakin riot.LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 02:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im just bustin your chops Ron. Well, We have the 855 dialed in, How about the 20 mill? Thats nice of you to offer.

And it will be a time to remember.
No problems here![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Although you are not quite as fun as AZSAND. I picture you laughing your butt off behind the keyboard. I picture AZ hunched over his keyboard with a crazed look on his face, madly pecking out insults with one finger while muttering "F***in Nuthugger!" under his breath.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Did I paint the right picture? LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 03:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LOL, Oh that some funny stuff there.

Yep, I have been laughing my **** off that for sure... Now the description of AZ?? Still laughing about that. You might bring him out of hiding with this one. I know he has been working on the turbo just to Race you. Ron. He told me he was willing to give you a 20 bike length head start[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Where are ya Richard?

Old 06-03-2006, 03:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, Oh that some funny stuff there.

Yep, I have been laughing my **** off that for sure... Now the description of AZ?? Still laughing about that. You might bring him out of hiding with this one. I know he has been working on the turbo just to Race you. Ron. He told me he was willing to give you a 20 bike length head start[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Where are ya Richard?
LMAO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] He's gonna give me a 20 bike length headstart whether he wants to or not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]ROTF!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think he brings enough to pass me by the top though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

AZ Giving 222 a 20 bike Headstart