CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

!!!!!!!!!!! ANY PROUD HIGH MILEAGE HARD RIDDEN BOMARDIER OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!!!!!!!!!! ANY PROUD HIGH MILEAGE HARD RIDDEN BOMARDIER OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wonder if there was any high mileage bomb owners out there if so im going to use this information in a arctic cat forum so be honest you have nothing to lose if you love your atv dosent matter what you say here. State current mileage, year, size, model, purpose, and what has broke and why ???? also i heard the cv boots go bad fast on these brp independent suspesions anyone heard of this ?

Old 06-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default !!!!!!!!!!! ANY PROUD HIGH MILEAGE HARD RIDDEN BOMARDIER OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buddy's outlander 330 2004 4x4 purpose to ride the sh*t out of it miles 968 and the only thing that broke was the cv joint after rolling down the side of a mountain o and bent handlebars n scratched up plastic ... my buddy put this thing through some crazy sh*t its been under water its been 15 ft in the air of ramps i mean they rode the crap out of it and even after it rolled down the mountain it was still runnin

Old 06-04-2006, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider

You sure have "Bomb envy". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Why don't you just get it over with, sell your 'Cat (if you can find a buyer) and get a Bomb. You will be a happier person. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The only problem I've had with my 2005 400 Outlander Max CT is the handlebar winch relay switch stopped working, which was covered by warranty with Warn Winch.

I ride my BRP hard. I weigh over 350#s and my wife weighs over 200#s. I only ride on the more challenging trails and do a lot of rock crawling. I ride with all brands of quads and most riders are impressed what the 400 BRP Outlander does with the weight its carrying. I have no trouble keeping up except on the paved roads. Thats why I bought an 800, as the others I ride with are 600+ cc quads.

There are few Actic Cats on the more extreme trails out hear in the Az mountains, as there are a lot of off camber trails. The 'Cats are mostly seen on the flat, graded forest roads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]