CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 01:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Alright I just talked to beech he says anything goes during race time, The weight was on my shoulders and beech came through and saved us all.

Current list of living room raiders:

Mariho (me)
Jed
Jeds father (were all gonna show him a good time for fathers day)
Jeds brother
Glenn
BIGDAGGY

Thats only 6 so we are under the 10 limit room capcity am I missing anyone? Hope not. Alright guys We owe Beechman bigtime..

As beeches request we should try to get there around noon friday to test and tune.

Old 06-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

i was being closed minded. you guys dont have to camp in the front room. compliments of the fresh divorce there is a completely vacant room that me and my dad built for the ex's kids that is the best room in the house (go figure). Help yourselves to it. Its 22x15 or so, so im sure you guys could all fit in there comfortably.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Thanks Beech, we will have to throw some cash your way for the troubles. I do want to include one more. We will have four total.

Our flight gets into LA at 8:45. We will get a car and head up from there. I will just need directions if anybody would be so kind. I can find Pismo Beach fine, but Da beech's place and the beach. Heck how many times can you say beach in one sentence..lol!

Old 06-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

Oh Mike, I will heaf back to vegas saturday eve if you want to get back sooner. NO prob at all.

2BIG- Where are we meeting you saturday?? Who ever else we are meeting up with we need to set a time.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

All of you guys sleeping in one 22x15 room? That's a big room but I would still crack a window just to be safe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2006, 03:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

I'm expecting some good stories after this. . . don't know if I'll want to hear them though. . . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Bring your ear-plugs. . . I have a feeling there will be a few guys in the bunch running their chain-saws all night trying to cut off that new addition at Beech's Casa.

Dam tempting to make the trip down there but, I don't think I could pull it. . . much less just get off the beach with the rig as the other campers will probably have it all blocked off by then.

(Jed, put pics of my rig in on my page, we'll have to take a couple shots of both the rigs this summer at St. A's. or hopefully at DS Days!)

Old 06-09-2006, 03:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

if its too small they have the front room too. shouldnt be a problem though. although you DS guys are twice the size of us "regular" folk

Old 06-09-2006, 03:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
if its too small they have the front room too. shouldnt be a problem though. although you DS guys are twice the size of us "regular" folk
lol

Actually you all are "little people". . . 6' and 200# is average. Heck. . . I'm only in the 10 percentile of the growth chart still. . .

Old 06-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Mark, thats a nice looking trailer. I almost went with the new red graphics, there good looking. I think I am getting the first run of a new line issues. The trailer has been in the shop more than at my place. Over memorial the water heater caught on fire![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

We sure do like it, I think we will like it more when they get everything fixed. We have found 15 items so far that need to be fixed, and over half of them are major components.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I think we'll stop on the way in and buy some apples or something. If throwing the apples dont stop the chainsaws, stuffing them will.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

IT'S ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

BEECH, you are da MAN. Can't wait to hook up with you guys.

BIG DADDY is in the HOUSE/// BEECH's house that is. Mario and I will be rolling down Friday morning (although I havn't talked to the Ninja this morning), and should be there about 1 or 2pm. Mario, lets see about Saturday night. Sunday morning first thing might be a better plan.

GLENN is going? CRAPP! That means that the C&C will be flowing. I'm not a drinker so I'll have to play FATHER all night/morning.

Wonder how much nitrous I'll need to bring? Should be fun!

Beech, you got any restruants near by?

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo