CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 04:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

the bike was giving me fits today. had a tough time dialing in that liquid oxygen that mario poured in my tank behind my back. ill be out there tomorrow if anybody is coming out.

i met scott (2big2bfast) and the funniest part of the day is when he came over with a gas cap in one hand and in the other hand he had a kung fu ninja death grip on a miniature sub sandwich. LOL i was laughing my butt off when i saw that. Truely a lot of great guys out in pismo this weekend. Thanks for the laughs guys.

Old 06-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Good job guys. Looks like another notch in the belt for TEAM BOMBARDIER!!! OH YEAH, BOMBARDIER FIRST!!!

PS: But I knew those TRX's were gonna be hard to beat....those boys dont play, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2006, 12:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Default 4sw pismo

I know this is the Bomb forum..........(at least i'll get an honest answer)

Did any 700R Raptors make a showing ?????????

How did the Kenz Quads do ????????

Beech WTH smack that thing around and make it act right.....LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Congrats to the Bombs and their riders [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2006, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

i would like to apologize to dabeech for all the b@llbusting i did on him. sonny is a nice guy and a quite handsome one at that.. sonny mentioned the gas cap thing so i will tell the truth about. i did not know who this young gentalman was working on this raptor when his group said they lost there gas cap, well with my okie engineering i took therm over a piece of plastic and some zip ties. after finding out who i just helped out i thought it would be even funnier to see a raptor have to break down and actually have to use a bombardier part [gas cap] unfortunately the gas cap did not fit so i could not get any pics rappy.congrats to big daddy and mario. you guys did a wonderful job. for anybody who is thinking about lining up with 650viper you all might want to think again, he displayed such a high caliper of profession piloting those bikes it was amazing. glenn,mike,mario, sonny,jamac650,jed and his family, and the boys that was with you mario and mike. and the group that was under the canopy thanks for the hospitality and making me feel like part of the group and answering all my stupid questions even when they were busy. jed you are one sick individual. nice riding before during and even after the races, next time i will bring a screw driver for you. i had a great time except for the tenth degrea sunburn on the back of my neck. congratulations again guys you are all a class act. and i still want my shirt boys. s91 it was nice meeting you. if i left anyone out im sorry, carona and 110 degree sun seems to blur things a bit.it was fun.

Old 06-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

i was out running the rap last night at about 10:30 just making sure it was getting close [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got a call this morning around 8 from my neighbore letting me know that "it isnt OK" to be doing that sort of thing. LOL anyway, got most of the bugs worked out.

Scott, i heard that the 3XXXL 2xwide 4xtall shirt is in the mail. Dont you worry bro [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

call your spooner back and tell him it needs to be a 5xl tall and round.was that your women that was standing over there? you should have stuck around and went to the hill after everything was over, 650 viper cleaned up the whole house over there and then amazed us all by jumping half way down comp. hill.

Old 06-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

lol "hey is that your girl?? in the pics i cant see anything other then (insert hand gesture here)"

lmao that was so funny. You seriously are one of the funniest fockers ive met. Im serious when i say that 2big's chi-chi's turn me on...o baby

i wish i would have got it running better, i would have loved to mop mop mop on some bombs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] oh who am i kidding, i just wanted a peice of mario's ***! lmao

i got the neighbores calling the cops on me right now after making a few passes on the yamaha. Get this they told the cops it is so loud that it shakes their windows when i drive by. i call bullshyt

Old 06-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Where was Scooby?

Old 06-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Beech I had no idea that you was parked next to us!!! I was the guy with the red cup[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Big is the man, He brought his entire bike to donate for parts LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Thanks for a great time Scott

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo