CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 07:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

He will be home at about 8:30 tonight I will tell him he has to make up his mind and reply to this thread so stay tuned to where Seth signs on at.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I just can't wait for DS Days it is gonna be fun. WOO HOO.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Tom!

I don't want to see any pranks like making all the Pat Both T-shirts Pink or all size small!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I don't want to be kicking a$$ up the valley with a tight, pink T on![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Make 'em look Cool![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Ron, Its gonna get ugly when we unleash Viper (Jed) on everybody. He jumped on my bike like he had been riding for some time. I will be sending out a mess of shirts to all our members for no charge. My current logo is nothing compared to other stuff Im working on. It will be classy thats for sure.

Old 06-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Ron, Its gonna get ugly when we unleash Viper (Jed) on everybody. He jumped on my bike like he had been riding for some time. I will be sending out a mess of shirts to all our members for no charge. My current logo is nothing compared to other stuff Im working on. It will be classy thats for sure.
Yah! This is all for the sake of fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I look forward to lining up with Jed. It might be a good race. Sandbomber is a foregone conclusion that will not turn out good for me.

Just to test the confidence level of No Mercy, do you guys need Sandbomber to take me out?

Old 06-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I will line up with ya nut. I can take ya.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That would be funny I gotta say.

Old 06-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Yah! This is all for the sake of fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I look forward to lining up with Jed. It might be a good race. Sandbomber is a foregone conclusion that will not turn out good for me.

Just to test the confidence level of No Mercy, do you guys need Sandbomber to take me out?

IMO- Absolutely not. I am on a solid diet just for pilot reason for other bikes as well, Seriously on a diet. I am in decent shape now dont get me wrong. But I sholud be down to about 185-190 by DS days. I have been riding dirtbikes and quads all my life so I have a little advantage with skills in whoops . + the ninja spririt that has proven to be devestating. I dont think I have ever made an error on the line at the hills in years, Bombers bike is gonna punish others. You should look out for Vipers bike, ninja bike, Bigdaddys bike, Vipers brothers bike, Majors bike, AZ's bike, maybe some raptors and CPC and KGB yfz etc.

Old 06-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I know you guys are being kind of serious but hey you forgot about me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just like to be included even if you don't mean it.

You guys have fun. Be nice to each other it is still 3 months away.

LOL

Old 06-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT

IMO- Absolutely not. I am on a solid diet just for pilot reason for other bikes as well, Seriously on a diet. I am in decent shape now dont get me wrong. But I sholud be down to about 185-190 by DS days. I have been riding dirtbikes and quads all my life so I have a little advantage with skills in whoops . + the ninja spririt that has proven to be devestating. I dont think I have ever made an error on the line at the hills in years, Bombers bike is gonna punish others. You should look out for Vipers bike, ninja bike, Bigdaddys bike, Vipers brothers bike, Majors bike, AZ's bike, maybe some raptors and CPC and KGB yfz etc.

I am glad to hear it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That being said, it would seem whoever wins this contest will probably line up with Bomber for KOTH.

If that is ok with you guys, I will plan on that...............that is unless you decide later that you need Bomber for No Mercy to put the smackdown on Pat Both Racing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I know you guys are being kind of serious but hey you forgot about me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just like to be included even if you don't mean it.

You guys have fun. Be nice to each other it is still 3 months away.

LOL
Tracy - You won't be left out of anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We are only serious about one thing..........making this as much fun as possible[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 06-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I will line up with ya nut. I can take ya.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That would be funny I gotta say.
I guarenty you will win at least one race against me...........maybe more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Btw, do you mind if I ride your Preddy when you take a stroll up sandmountain on mine?

Quick Reply: Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing