CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

I would love for you to take my Preddy for a ride, and I do not think I will be winning any races with me at the helm anyway but I will do my best.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And have fun doing it. For me that is all I am there for is to have fun and maybe a little entertainment to lighten the mood if it gets serious.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

With a name like puss at the bottom of the hill Glenn might want to smoke you on his own bike just for that. Unless he really thinks its at the bottom of the hill, Then he will probly watch me ride his bike.LMAO

Cynick- Your are very needed. My lady and you could work with us when we are organizing. Ya know, crown and coke, Or a sandwich. Those things all help to contribute to the success.

Besides, You can pilot our bikes as a handicap for Ron. Your hubby can team up with us as well, If he wants to go against you he will have to face you on one of our bike.LOL See how it works?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I would love for you to take my Preddy for a ride, and I do not think I will be winning any races with me at the helm anyway but I will do my best.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And have fun doing it. For me that is all I am there for is to have fun and maybe a little entertainment to lighten the mood if it gets serious.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh Contrare! You will smoke me while running my bike against me on your Preddy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LMAO!

Sorry that was a setup[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now lets think, how can we make a logo that is somewhat pg rated for Pat Both Racing? LOL I love that name. Right on the back in big bold letters, you need to put, "If I win, you got to Pat Both!" lol. But now make a logo that will actually work, and that will kick butt.

Mario, that logos looking good.

Now lets get team No Mercy lined up for FSW Pismo!!

Old 06-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
With a name like puss at the bottom of the hill Glenn might want to smoke you on his own bike just for that. Unless he really thinks its at the bottom of the hill, Then he will probly watch me ride his bike.LMAO

Cynick- Your are very needed. My lady and you could work with us when we are organizing. Ya know, crown and coke, Or a sandwich. Those things all help to contribute to the success.

Besides, You can pilot our bikes as a handicap for Ron.
If Glenn chooses to knock me out early, I will accept that. You would be well served to try and convince him to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Now lets think, how can we make a logo that is somewhat pg rated for Pat Both Racing? LOL I love that name. Right on the back in big bold letters, you need to put, "If I win, you got to Pat Both!" lol. But now make a logo that will actually work, and that will kick butt.

Hey Jed!

How 'bout "If I win I get Pat Both"? He He[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I wouldn't count on that he ( My Hubby)( but getting better all the time) can beat me on my bike or on his so don't count on that one Nut. And that wasn't nice to try to set me up like that.

And Annhilator I do really like to cook ( and I will help with that for sure.) but that is not all I am good at and I don't want any of your minds in the gutter on that one either.

Thanks

Old 06-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: 650VIPER

Hey Jed!

How 'bout "If I win I get Pat Both"? He He[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That is just wrong Nut.

Old 06-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I dont want choose, and all my other friends to think they are left out here, 1bigdsrider all you guys that are my team too will be getting a shirt, go out and have no mecry on track or the hill thats all that counts. I dont want any of the old school homies to feel left out...lol

Old 06-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I dont want choose, and all my other friends to think they are left out here, 1bigdsrider all you guys that are my team too will be getting a shirt, go out and have no mecry on track or the hill thats all that counts. I dont want any of the old school homies to feel left out...lol
Hey Mario, you aren't trying to send the message that anyone who wears a Pat Both T shirt at DS days can't be part of your team are ya?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously, If all bomb riders will join No Mercy, it will go long way toward uniting us against the Yammi teams. I think it is a brilliant move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Pat Both is just for DS days.

i happen to be on the No Mercy team for 4sw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing