CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Race Rules!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race Rules!!

Yeah Ron, I was Joking. But hey, Since I downplay my bike then I should look like a honets guy if I lose harshly..LOL

Ron, And Jed, These are reasons why I prefer a camera rolling at all times during races. If someone thinks otherwise you can just post video. There will be plenty of cameras rolling at Ds days AND pismo for all to see.

And like Emerald, I should have kicked up the stock bore a knotch by DS days. a HUGE notch, BUT still stock bore.

And, NO Jed, Ill just be running the paddle masters. Or possibly my 30 paddle 26 in haulers.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2006, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Race Rules!!

Desert Oasis. Best of both worlds. Only 5 minutes ride from thunder.

Have you run choke with your current setup? 4th gear with 16/43 is hauling on all motor. Thats should work out to about 50mph up choke. And thats haulin. Thats about what I ran last year with my stage two spraying the 25 shot!

To give you an example of what I think my setup will be. I think to have the perfect Choke gearing, I would run 14/43, with my 9 paddle extremes. They are 22's, but measure out to be 23.5 tall. That machine of yours must have a ton of torque to turn that gearing. Thats with your 25's right?

Oh hey Mario, I went and bought a killer tire setup for this weekend. I hear they will add ATLEAST five lengths. I dont want to give them away, so I will give you a hint, the first letter is a G and the last is a O. It looks like a lizard! Oh man are we gonna haul the mail!!

Mario, are we talking a new head? Come on man, you got me all worked up again. Spill the beans!!

Old 06-12-2006, 12:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

Typo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] 15/43 and I am running a ton of torque[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have run Choke w/ 15/43 in 3rd on my previous setup and the power difference is night and day..............I could be mistaken though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So what are the odds of you coming up to ride the 24th at St. A's? I would love to watch your setup run and I bet you wouldn't mind seeing mine either.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Is St. A's about a 3 1/2 hour drive for you? (lucky bastian)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2006, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

I will be there. As far as how long it takes. Well it depends see.......if I drive straight through with just a truck......or if I make one stop for fuel pulling a trailer. Either way, I am there in less three hours. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOVE IT!!!!

Alright that gearing sounds alot better. But that still puts you at the same speed. Last year I ran a 14-40. I ran Choke in third all motor. And fourth on the button. I am gearing this build the to work the same. Third on motor and fourth on the button. The problem I seen over memorial, is it want higher gear on the button, or me to run fifth. And all motor wanted lower gear. So I will just have to play with it to see how it shakes out.

I am sure Jeremey will be there with me. So you will get to run his as well. Hopefully I can get him a swingarm before then, or all he will see is the sky,lol.

Ahh, choke is going to be your hill. With the torque of that 730, she's going to keep pulling. Hopefully I can get mine up in the power before the hill, or all I will be seeing is your roost in my face.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

Hey Jed, who is Jeremy? What build is he riding? YFZfryguy (Tony) will be with me. He is a phenominal rider who seems to suffer from a deplorable lack of fear, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

Sorry..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Jeremey is my brother. He is also QUICKSAND04 on here. His typing skills suck, so even though he will read this, I bet he dont respond cuz it will take him all night, huh Jeremey? LMAO.

Anywho, I like riding with folks that lack fear. So that should be fun. My bike wont dune like it used to, so keeping up wont be as difficult for ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] J/K lol

Oh and by the way, I threw some pics up of my nitrous setup. If you want an idea of mounting locations and what not. Let me know what you think.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default Race Rules!!

Hey Jed, is there any way that you could post your avatar in a larger size? Looks like a couple of body building beach bums in wife beaters![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
May just be my eyesight getting bad in my old age but we would like to be sure so as not to have any of that brokeback stuff going on when we head up to UT.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks for clearing this up for us.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

LMAO!!! I dont think it will come up clear, now that I have resized it for the avatar. But I will see.

LOL couple of body building beach bums!!!!! Thats fugin hilarious!!!

Old 06-12-2006, 01:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Sorry..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Jeremey is my brother. He is also QUICKSAND04 on here. His typing skills suck, so even though he will read this, I bet he dont respond cuz it will take him all night, huh Jeremey? LMAO.

Anywho, I like riding with folks that lack fear. So that should be fun. My bike wont dune like it used to, so keeping up wont be as difficult for ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] J/K lol

Oh and by the way, I threw some pics up of my nitrous setup. If you want an idea of mounting locations and what not. Let me know what you think.
Ok, sounds good. Btw, I am also thinking about running 17/40 w/ 25" tires and only pulling 3rd. I may end up trying both.

Nice setup with the Boss. Looking forward to meeting you and your bro.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

have any of you guys ever been to the Ice cave across the road from sand hills resort at saint anthonys?? what a weird place that is. pretty refreshing on a 95 degree day. we walked back in it about 1/2 mile and froze our butts off. turned back when we found an old amo can with a bio hazard sign painted on it sitting next to the cave wall. wanted to open it so bad but no one would. LOL weird that it never melts. neat way to spend an hour or so and its only about 5 or 10 minutes from camp . p.s bring a good flashight!

Quick Reply: Race Rules!!