CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Race Rules!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Race Rules!!

No, I havent been there. I have wanted to for a long time, but no one to show me the way. It does sound interesting.

Old 06-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race Rules!!

heres a little tip for all you out of state racers. when your registering your bike and what not. claim your from california no matter how bad your accent is. this will give you an advantage in case of any ties or if someone calls you a cheat.

Old 06-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

What Scott, they dont like us out of towners?Lol. "ahem sir.....isnt that a southern drawl?" "No mam, ya see....I just drank a lil to much of that there stuff you call beer last eve. I'm from them there beberly mills!" LMAO!!

Old 06-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default Race Rules!!

Beberly Mills? Does she have any sisters?

Old 06-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

all you need to say is thats bullsh!t or quit acting like a little b!tch. then you will have them suckered right in. then to put the icing on the cake drop the f bomb a few times real loud and then they will say he is definitely from cali,

Old 06-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
all you need to say is thats bullsh!t or quit acting like a little b!tch. then you will have them suckered right in. then to put the icing on the cake drop the f bomb a few times real loud and then they will say he is definitely from cali,
Wow, is that how badly we are seen??? You know that is complete BS you little b!tch. There ain't no reason to say f'n things like that about us. That is just f'n crazy talk there. So don't f'n go into something you f'n know nothing f'n about!

haha :[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Range Rover
Default Race Rules!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Hey Jed, who is Jeremy? What build is he riding? YFZfryguy (Tony) will be with me. He is a phenominal rider who seems to suffer from a deplorable lack of fear, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey NUT, I have a great sense of fear, that of you passing me. j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know with your good running motor, that it will be something that I'm going to have to get used to...

650Viper, looking forwards to seeing you over there, my ride isn't going to come close to stacking up too DSNUT's or your ride, but will be fun to watch you guys. I love the big bowls and Choke, and Devils.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Hey Jed, who is Jeremy? What build is he riding? YFZfryguy (Tony) will be with me. He is a phenominal rider who seems to suffer from a deplorable lack of fear, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey NUT, I have a great sense of fear, that of you passing me. j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know with your good running motor, that it will be something that I'm going to have to get used to...

650Viper, looking forwards to seeing you over there, my ride isn't going to come close to stacking up too DSNUT's or your ride, but will be fun to watch you guys. I love the big bowls and Choke, and Devils.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That PC is a manual tranny, right Tony? We should jerk that Vtwin out of the tupperware container and put it in a KFX700.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (Nancy probably considers that PC an asset on the balance sheet though, so we shouldn't tell her about the tear down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

Old 06-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Race Rules!!

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
Wow, is that how badly we are seen??? You know that is complete BS you little b!tch. There ain't no reason to say f'n things like that about us. That is just f'n crazy talk there. So don't f'n go into something you f'n know nothing f'n about!

haha :[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LMAO!! Funny bastage!!