CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Florence this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florence this weekend?

Actually the racing got pretty good in front of the parking lot after you guys left. I ran into Sand 45 his yfz is pretty quick. We had a pretty good time wasnt many bikes we couldnt beat. If my nitrous would have been workin there wouldnt have been any[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Made for a really good time. Nothing like a good idiot show. Cant wait to get back out there.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Final decisions??? Who is gonna show....Dunit, are day better to try and meet up? Ron, gonna find you running around...I want to know if you will let me try out you exhaust on mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See if it is really all that!!! Keith, where are you gonna be?

Old 06-30-2006, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Brent,

I will be showing up at Driftwood tomorrow about 3:00. I will be at Florence all weekend thru Tues. I will be taking the DS to the race hill every now and then. If you want to find us for a ride come drag our sorry a$$es out of camp![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

See you Saturday![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 06-30-2006, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

You did not answer my other question??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

Dragon we will be making day trips on Sunday,Monday and probably Tuesday as well.I can meet you at the new or the old comp hill in Florence so that you can take my Baja up for some runs on whatever day will work best for you.I wont claim to be as fast as some of the big bores but i think you will like the performance of my stock bore.Once i add a Nitrous system i will have a real contender for the kind of dune drags that i do.Let me know what day you want to meet and when and i will be there.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duneittilludie
Dragon we will be making day trips on Sunday,Monday and probably Tuesday as well.I can meet you at the new or the old comp hill in Florence so that you can take my Baja up for some runs on whatever day will work best for you.I wont claim to be as fast as some of the big bores but i think you will like the performance of my stock bore.Once i add a Nitrous system i will have a real contender for the kind of dune drags that i do.Let me know what day you want to meet and when and i will be there.
How does Monday around 10 at the new comp hill sound? (That is the one right next to the entrance to Honeyman campground right?

Old 06-30-2006, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

Monday at 10 sounds good to me .Yes the (new ) comp hill is near the entrance to honeyman.We will see you there.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Good deal.....I have a hell day at work tomorrow, but it is going to be such because we are going to go play........Gotta pay to play.....We will be attempting to build an entire barn from begaining to end in one day.....

Old 06-30-2006, 01:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Dragon, I see you will go for them but not for me. I see how I rate. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2006, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

That is only a 7 hour drive.....I am making an 11 hour drive to DSDays for you....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Florence this weekend?