CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Florence this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florence this weekend?

Anyone else heading that way this weekend?

Old 06-23-2006, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

Grrrr, I wish

Old 06-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2006, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

I wish I was anywhere but here (work)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img].... Oregon sounds nice.... how long is the drive from San Diego.LOL J/K

Old 06-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider

Corning to Florence is 7-8 hours. Corning to San DIego is 9-10 hours. So anywhere from 16-18 hours total [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

There was a time when I would throw my bike in my truck and grab a change of clothes and make a crazy road trip like that.... but I have too many excuses these days. I'd love to say I'll do it but I'd just be talking out of my a$$. You all have fun and be safe. I'll hold down the fort here on the Bomb forum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

If I did not have my kids this weekend, I would so be there also. That would be a no big deal trip for me. I so wish I could go.......

Old 06-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

Had a blast, to bad you guys missed it! Weather was perfect. Had a chance to ride Duneit's stock bore bullet! A little weird with the twist throttle but that bike is quick. Nice job Duneit. It was really cool meeting you guys (Mike and Kathy) Thanks for letting me hang again. Also had a blast racin with Sand 45 and his buddy. Im still laughing about the guy on the blue 450. What a dumba$$. Im thinkin real hard about blowin off the Riddle race and just going to Florence instead and ridin with my bro's.

Old 06-26-2006, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Had a blast, to bad you guys missed it! Weather was perfect. Had a chance to ride Duneit's stock bore bullet! A little weird with the twist throttle but that bike is quick. Nice job Duneit. It was really cool meeting you guys (Mike and Kathy) Thanks for letting me hang again. Also had a blast racin with Sand 45 and his buddy. Im still laughing about the guy on the blue 450. What a dumba$$. Im thinkin real hard about blowin off the Riddle race and just going to Florence instead and ridin with my bro's.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We would be all good with that....We are going to be bringing hot apple pie again .....

Old 06-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

So who will be at Florence and what day will you be there?Me and the wife will be going for two days but we will split them up and do a little fishing as well.Dragon maybe we will get a chance to line up out stock bores on the hill just to see where we stand.Keith its too bad there was not more going on at the hill when we were there i would have enjoyed doing some more racing against some two strokes.There will be some very fast toys out this weekend and as always some idiots making for some good entertainment,it should be fun.

Quick Reply: Florence this weekend?