CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 10:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Scott!!! That is more than I wanted to know!!!!! LMAO
Too much for alot of us.

But really I am glad you are goin. We will see ya there.

Old 07-31-2006, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

man what a tough crowd this weekend, i thought that last post would have you all rolling. the boss told me that none of you think im funny and my stupid jokes need to stop. also to scatter , she says if you did listen to me and got hurt shes sorry, listening to me is like the guy who is trying to get you to hold the firecracker with the short fuse while he lites it. 2wd or my 4wd , is this ocean dune drags or what. and to all the oregonians who might have taken me serious about the state motto sorry, now where can i get the best bbq and clam chowder?

Old 07-31-2006, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
man what a tough crowd this weekend, i thought that last post would have you all rolling. the boss told me that none of you think im funny and my stupid jokes need to stop. also to scatter , she says if you did listen to me and got hurt shes sorry, listening to me is like the guy who is trying to get you to hold the firecracker with the short fuse while he lites it. 2wd or my 4wd , is this ocean dune drags or what. and to all the oregonians who might have taken me serious about the state motto sorry, now where can i get the best bbq and clam chowder?
Theres a little greasy spoon called the king Neptune drive in in Winchester bay that has really good food, I mean really good, sea food and burgers etc. Charlies is another good place with killer pizza and serves a mean breakfast in the morning.

I can't help you out on where the best BBQ is.

PS I laughed my azz off when I read your post about the sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bring them rubber boots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST

The best clam chowder is at Moe's. I dont know if they have one that far south. Look them up in DexOnline.com - they are HQed in Newport Oregon. BBQ? What the heck is that?

Old 07-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

bbq is where you get a bunch of liars [friends] together, then you take about half a cord of wood 5 gallons of gas, make a fire then stand around watching it while having a few drinks and telling a whole bunch of lies, then to finish off the bbq take you about 25 lbs of filet mingon and cook it about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, its boils down to 3 hours of drinking and lieng and about 10 minutes of cooking. over here its called surf and terf. is moes the one that sells there custom bbq sauces? and should i bring my 4x4 truck. nothing better than getting 6 racks of boneless baby beaf back ribs. cook them nice and slow, tender and juicy. in my funiest homer simpson voice mmmmmmmmm barb b q

Old 07-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

2BIG- What Numbers did your pami 830 make? Did you get it dynoed on the new chassis? Who is going to pilot your bike at dunefest? I know your up to something!

Old 07-31-2006, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] now who started this ? i will give you some #s if you want but who said what?

Old 07-31-2006, 01:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

You dont have to reveal anything. You can PM me the info.

Old 07-31-2006, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

when you come here to the dunes for the first time from caleforynia you will say the same thing as the gov says, i be back. i know i was born in fresno relocated to sac in 77 then retired to coos bay in 05. dont look for the same type of fish and chips or chowder here that pismo has.

Old 07-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

mario im only bringing the old 730 rainbow bike and it will not be entered in the drags. im going this time just to see a different state and cause as many problems that i can for glenn. im gonna let the bike breathe a little different air and see how the competition treats each other up there when the racing gets close. first i hear bring water, then i hear whats bbq, then dont expect the chowder ,fish and chips to be like the ones at pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] this is one trip im gonna have to bring the camera too. everyone have a safe trip and we will see you soon.

Quick Reply: Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!