CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Heads are cracked Big D[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Heads are cracked Big D[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Well if their's a BRIGHT LIGHT at the end of the tunnel..........ATLEAST it's all covered under warranty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 05:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about your Truck Glenn. We just made it back from Oregon it was a blast. It was great to meet you all, can't wait to see ya at DS Days who ever can make it. I am definately going again next year. Never had a problem with anything thank goodness.

By the way check out picture #21, When it is approved. Proof what beer can do to two grown men. Gotta love it. Again it was great to meet you all and can't wait to do it again. Have a good weekend.

Old 08-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Great to meet you guys!!!!! That is a good looken group of boys there!!!

Im headed down to Or. to pick up my truck today.

You could have made good money to keep that pic off your page [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL Sure that was me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] 2big might get a call from harbor freight with that load[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I could use a little extra cash I am surprised the picture even made it We went back to the coast and was taking pictures of the kids and the camera decided to take a swim in the ocean. So the card survived but the camera didn't. I could be persuaded to take it off before anyone else see's it.

O and by the way Ron I just wanted to let you know that we have a lot of beautiful men on this forum. I will leave it at that.

Old 08-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

oh my dear let the picture posting begin, not nice to use that photo shop 10 to alter that pic. like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if i was really that big that 730 would not move like it does, i guess i should tell the truth about that pic. also. glen and i had to do a nitrous pass to get over to the truck we sure did run a pretty good time though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I could use a little extra cash I am surprised the picture even made it We went back to the coast and was taking pictures of the kids and the camera decided to take a swim in the ocean. So the card survived but the camera didn't. I could be persuaded to take it off before anyone else see's it.

O and by the way Ron I just wanted to let you know that we have a lot of beautiful men on this forum. I will leave it at that.
So Tracy............If there really are some good looking guys on this forum, why didn't you take some picture them also? lmao[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Took a pic of Big and I and the camara killed itself LMAO!!

Old 08-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

Tracy,
If you could email me a high res. versioin of that.............I will be putting that on a shirt for Glenn and Scott...........I even have extra 6X's so I can get one or two for Scott................ "Red Cup Racing" that pic is a pricless logo..............

All that are expecting shirts they have shipped and will be arriving shortly.......sorry for the Delay..............

comphillclothing@verizon.net

Thanks,
Tom

Old 08-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tracy throw that pic away and name your price[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!