CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure and keep us updated on what kind of times your beast runs at Dunefest, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I certainly will. You should know upfront that anyone who races on a track like Planet Sand or our Albany or Riddle tracks will lose a 10th or 2 on the soft fluffy sand at Winchester. Sandbomber lost at least 2 tenths last July at Dunefest compared to his showing at Planet Sand the previous spring. All the 2-stroke guys around here whine about not being able to get out of the hole, lol. I expect to be happy with a 4.7 - 4.8 with my current weight and build on this track. Who knows though............

Old 07-15-2006, 04:34 AM
Range Rover

I'll be there for the day Saturday. Can't wait! I just hope it's not 50 degrees and blowing hard again this year. Kinda sucks when all the little hotties have to wear parkas in the summer.

Old 07-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Rcoop![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You have been slowely backing away from wanting race people, I have noticed. You wanted to race Choose, you talked a lot of trash then said you would only race for money and wouldn't travel to meet him halfway.

You wanted to race me, talked a lot of trash.....even said a few things about my mother.....then backed off and decided to only race me for money. Dunefest is coming up and i want to make sure you are going to be there to whup it up on me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Instead of offering to fight with some of the other forum members, why don't you make good on your trash talk and beat them with your bike?

I am actually curious to see what other excuses you come up with for not racing me and others on this forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Wait!..........Don't answer yet!.............Ok, I found my shovel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]......Go ahead[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

He he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

if i remember right i set up to race choose and thats still set up. you were the one telling choose you were gonna line up with me and calling me out saying put my money where my mouth is. then you wanted to average time slips or some other form of nonsense. you wanna race lets race thats what these bikes are for. you wanna race for fun say so. you wanna be a jackazz on the forums then your gonna pay for a race. i dont care either way i really dont this isnt my business or even my serious racing effort. i dont have the fastest bike never said i did, but someone will have there act together to run with me.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'm sorry I phased out there when you said something about a jackazz on the forums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So are ya gonna line up with me or not?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How about Florence on July 29? I will be at the hill right outside Frontier[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

That way we can do head to head instead of time slips bracket racing nonsense as you put it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Do I need to quote all of your posts that were calling me out to remind you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

He He

Old 07-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

sure for that grand that glen said you had to race with and bring your boy randyraptor he started a game i want to finish

Old 07-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

Florence the 29th?If this goes down i would sure like to see it.(rcoop) i am curious what do you ride?I am at Florence most weekends and i have probably seen you out there if you do any hill racing.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

No not the 29th got promotion down south. which bike dune we have 3 ds running one we are working on, a snomo rigid, 250r rigid, and a couple on dune shees. but if you ask Nuts sources my stuff doesnt run it sits in the trailer.

Old 07-21-2006, 03:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
No not the 29th got promotion down south. which bike dune we have 3 ds running one we are working on, a snomo rigid, 250r rigid, and a couple on dune shees. but if you ask Nuts sources my stuff doesnt run it sits in the trailer.
Blah Blah, more excuses..............You will be at dunefest though, right? Let me guess, you won't be running your DS there................

So, are you going to have that Ficticious Monorail going soon? I would love to see pictures of that thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mike - Will you be around on the 29th? I have a race with Dell (Black Raptor) that day.........boy is he going to be surprised now that I have my dual lectrons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I want to see how your DS stacks up against his bike. I think we should put YFZfryguy on your beast and see if we can't pull with him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!