CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Youve got a big mouth nut. For someone who doesnt build there own bike and wont back it with money. You are the one with the excuses. And remember last years 800's ran 4.6-4.7 so if you cant run that you didnt get your moneys worth. Ill put a 1000 in front of your crew that cylinder bubbles bigger then 733. So keep it real stop pretending your a bad azz.

Old 07-21-2006, 03:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Youve got a big mouth nut. For someone who doesnt build there own bike and wont back it with money. You are the one with the excuses. And remember last years 800's ran 4.6-4.7 so if you cant run that you didnt get your moneys worth. Ill put a 1000 in front of your crew that cylinder bubbles bigger then 733. So keep it real stop pretending your a bad azz.

You are hilarious man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] After all your lies and trash talk you still won't commit to line up with me. I'm a novice who doesn't build my own bike, I have no racing experience to speak of and my bike is only fast compared to some of the duners on the Oregon coast. What is your fear?

Btw, what money's worth are you talking about? Lets hear some 300' times for your DS. I don't have a prayer of running with 800's from last year but I bet I can run with you...........on your DS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You are right, I won't put up any money so you can quit suggesting it. Will that be your final excuse for not lining up with me?

No excuses here, I will be sitting at the starting line waiting for you to show up...........I will be old and gray before you ever do.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

Come on computer cool guy you can blow 7000-8000 on trick part of the month club. You started the saying put your money where your mouth is on here. Put up now. 300 feet or the hill. Your the one saying my bike spends all the time in the trailer. Your a novice with a pilot wow didnt realize the oregon coast was so hardcore. You want to run your mouth and make it personal but you dont want to back it up. Ill be waiting for you on the line and bring your wallet cause you need to pay for running your mouth.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Come on computer cool guy you can blow 7000-8000 on trick part of the month club. You started the saying put your money where your mouth is on here. Put up now. 300 feet or the hill. Your the one saying my bike spends all the time in the trailer. Your a novice with a pilot wow didnt realize the oregon coast was so hardcore. You want to run your mouth and make it personal but you dont want to back it up. Ill be waiting for you on the line and bring your wallet cause you need to pay for running your mouth.
I will be there to race on the 29th on the hill and I will be flat tracking at Dunefest. Either place will be fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You made it personal first and i have the posts to prove it. Come get Sum![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw, your sources of information must be as bad as mine, lol. You have no idea what you're talking about and my trick parts didn't cost anywhere near that kind of money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have heard the rumors to but they are only partially true, as usual.

I'm glad you finally agreed to line up with me, now we can quit talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am looking forward to this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

come up with your own sayings it makes it a little less obvious[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Ron i will probably make it on the 29th.If i do it would be interesting to see how my stock bore could do with YFZFRYGUY on it against Dells bike.If you are going to race dells Raptor let me know when and i will bring my stock bore so that (Tony)YFZFRYGUY can run it for me.

Old 07-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duneittilludie
Ron i will probably make it on the 29th.If i do it would be interesting to see how my stock bore could do with YFZFRYGUY on it against Dells bike.If you are going to race dells Raptor let me know when and i will bring my stock bore so that (Tony)YFZFRYGUY can run it for me.
I am afraid Tony won't make it on the 29th. Josh Klug will be there and he is an excellent pilot and weighs in at about 160. He would do you justice and loves to race other bikes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

Well that will probably work.With me being 230-235lbs i realize that i am holding my DS back some but it does perform well with me on board.We will try to meet you at the hill on the 29th.

Old 07-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will be pulling in Fri night, so I will miss all the fun and games but will be there for the heads up Sat. Looks like we will just be running the little 20mill on motor LOL. The DS 855 will still be in Kentucky getting ready for the big dance a little later. Yall dont feel like there will be no competition tho cuz I hear that a little HPR 730 might show up in a drag frame to spank some A*% [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] but thats just rumor right now

Old 07-27-2006, 10:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Glenn - Is Ron running NOS on his 730?

Mike - The 29th is cancelled. Dean and I are fighting the clock to be ready by dunefest and thanks to Randall I have a bunch more work to do than i thought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw, those dual carbs are a pain in the AZZ to install!!!

Quick Reply: Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!