CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bored too the max !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 02:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bored too the max !!!!!

Today i have painted a mec 1932 and a cat RC80 i also did a good amount of work on the monorail. So i decided to come on in and relax a read a tad on the forums. But man this is some put one to sleep stuff going on in here i think ill go out and do a tad more on the monorail [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 02:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

You better if ya want to bring a little life back into the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

Man, thought I would be reading about some 108.5 bores [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 05:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

the only bore that big is this forum! lol

Old 07-16-2006, 05:19 AM
Pro Rider

The Bom's Pami 108 was'nt running all that bad last time I lined up with it, figured someone would squeeze another .020" out of it soon just to run on the ragged edge. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

It has definitely been slow since summer arrived. This site is still suffering from less rigor mortise than the other bomb sites though. Extreme Garage is dead beyond resuscitation, except for when Choose and I mess with Yjacket.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Once we do some racing at the end of the month, there will be something to talk about.

Old 07-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
It has definitely been slow since summer arrived. This site is still suffering from less rigor mortise than the other bomb sites though. Extreme Garage is dead beyond resuscitation, except for when Choose and I mess with Yjacket.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Once we do some racing at the end of the month, there will be something to talk about.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I cant go out with just a "big grin". So I decided to give my take on this boring situation that has plagued the forums now days. LOL! As most can tell, Im one of the more vocal users on the forums today and most that read my replies probably think I come off the wrong way and think that Im probably a jerk in real life. So I have just been kinda rethinking my tactics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im just laying low to see whats about to happen in the coming weeks. Afterall, I have nothing to prove anyway. Im just a boy in your world, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

I gotta admit I was one of those guys who thought you were a jerk, but since then I have come to know you and I can say I was WRONG. Know I think of you as a real good friend. This makes me wounder if people take me wrong and think I'm a jerk. I hope not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 12:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I really appreciate your honesty.

So now boys and girls, if we are gonna keep this thread productive. Lets hear it.

Who else thinks or thought choosetolose04 was or is a jerk? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS: AZ, this is a great way for us to stay occupied instead of getting bored, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hey how about this. Instead of praising what we love about the ds, lets bash what we hate about it. LOL. That will livin up things abit. LOL
I HATE THE DS BECAUSE IT'S TOO DARN HEAVY! OK, thats not the only thing I hate about it. LOL

Quick Reply: Bored too the max !!!!!