CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bored too the max !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bored too the max !!!!!

its amazing how bored I must get while on the clock, to find as much time as I do to get on here as often as I do while working. I'm never on the forums at home, too much to do on my days off!

Choose you must have more spare time than anybody man, look at how many posts you have since apr 2004!!! almost as many as AZ and he's been on here twice as long!

Old 07-16-2006, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am on the pc alot too, but mainly using yahoo messenger to talk with freinds. If anyone ever wants to use messenger to contact me my username there is the same as here. rfwlllatyahoo.com

Old 07-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

Hey by the way choose, I don't think your a jerk, I think your conceited! LOL

Old 07-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hightower: Im very fortunate to have a job that allows me to stay on these forums for atleast 12hrs a day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

rfwlll: Thanks for being honest. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Lets keep em coming, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, I was only kiddin choose. Damn I was hoping to get more than that out of ya.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well it's time for me to step off the pc and get ur done. Tunin that is.

Old 07-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rfwlll
LOL, I was only kiddin choose. Damn I was hoping to get more than that out of ya.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL. Well, I take people at their word. So, I thought you were serious. But, I will be the first to say that I totally understand where your coming from by saying Im conceited. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im not conceited, Im convinced, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Choose i never thought you were a jerk i thought you were a cocky beach then i met you and you are a cocky beach but there ain't nuttin wrong if you can back it be cocky about it.....lord knows no one would ever put me in that catagorie im way to nice and friendly.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and guy's i went back out after that post and worked on the monorail until 9:32am im going into take a nap........Yes alllllllllllllll night loooooong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS:Actualy between the bom and choose one of them is the nicest guy on earth im not sure which is which but that still means the other one is the second nicest guy on earth. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And in today's world thats an acomplishment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Choose i never thought you were a jerk i thought you were a cocky beach then i met you and you are a cocky beach but there ain't nuttin wrong if you can back it be cocky about it.....lord knows no one would ever put me in that catagorie im way to nice and friendly.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and guy's i went back out after that post and worked on the monorail until 9:32am im going into take a nap........Yes alllllllllllllll night loooooong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS:Actualy between the bom and choose one of them is the nicest guy on earth im not sure which is which but that still means the other one is the second nicest guy on earth. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And in today's world thats an acomplishment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

AZSAND: I really appreciate your honesty as well. We all know your one of the most vocal inhabitants here too.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I do have to say, I thought you were the biggest arrogant jerk on the planet before I met you at Planetsand. Boy was I wrong. Way to go AZ. Keep it real brother, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: AZSAND

Oh how sweet. Do you guys need some alone time? Cuddle, snuggle, kiss, kiss!! LMAO!!! Who would have ever thought, AZ and Choose, a happy couple!!

Well just to unbore the crowd. I am sure a stock bore/ stroke, is going to DOMINATE Ds days!! Yes folks, you heard it hear first.

Quick Reply: Bored too the max !!!!!