CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Days Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 09:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DS Days Roll Call

Dragon, I still dont know if i will be able to make it on tuesday. I will probably have to wait until the end of next week to let you know.

Old 08-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
JMAC is coming. Last I heard Blackhawk is coming as well, as he better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Duneme is being lame, and is not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
$5 for whoever can roost Jed this trip! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Shows how busy I've been. . . this is the first time I've seen this post. I'll have to read the rest of it later.

Have a great and SAFE trip guys.

This is one of the jobs that is keeping me very busy right now. We are trying to land the boiler room portion of it.

Old 08-20-2006, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

just 9 more days till I make like a baby and head out!

Old 08-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I still have 12 more days. But you have a safe trip and we will see ya there.

Old 08-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

Well I was down yesterday with Majorecho and crackerjack checking out the new gixxer build and curtis once again built a awsome bike. You all will get to see them in a few days and I am really excited to see the busa turbo. I also found a awsome jump for those that like to air it out a bit. I was hiting it a bit saturday and I would say that take off to landing is about 80 ft. The sand was awsome and I can't wait to see all of you down there in about 10 days.

Old 08-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneMe
JMAC is coming. Last I heard Blackhawk is coming as well, as he better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Duneme is being lame, and is not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
$5 for whoever can roost Jed this trip! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Shows how busy I've been. . . this is the first time I've seen this post. I'll have to read the rest of it later.

Have a great and SAFE trip guys.

This is one of the jobs that is keeping me very busy right now. We are trying to land the boiler room portion of it.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] lol!

Good luck on the bid. We'll miss ya this year.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

so DSaholic , was the race hill smooth or all whooped out when you were just there? and hey, Ive got another question for ya. why is it that in your Bio it says that your wife rides a banshee and down below there are also pictures of your "girlfriends bike" ????? it is Utah I guess but WOW![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
so DSaholic , was the race hill smooth or all whooped out when you were just there? and hey, Ive got another question for ya. why is it that in your Bio it says that your wife rides a banshee and down below there are also pictures of your "girlfriends bike" ????? it is Utah I guess but WOW![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO!!! Ya Matt whats up with that? LOL

I guess its the fact you just got married, or do you have something going on that I dont know of? Kinky bugger you!!!

Old 08-21-2006, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

well guys im sorry its official 2big will not be attending ds days. ive tried my best to do what i could and its not gonna happen big d you will have to wait for the rerunning of the bikes. sorry viper i dont wont to corrupt utah with my presents.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
LMAO!!! Ya Matt whats up with that? LOL

I guess its the fact you just got married, or do you have something going on that I dont know of? Kinky bugger you!!!
DAMN straight out pimp. You are the man. I want on his race team.

Quick Reply: DS Days Roll Call