CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Ron woods Racing full exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ron woods Racing full exhaust

Dual exhuast was my first choice but my riding style needs an airbox.I called and they said it needs to be removed.Otherwise i would buy them just because i would have dual exhuast.Thats it would look awesome.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

oregendunepatrol....... point taken. i had a endcap on my bike before the hmf. i would not disagree with your numbers............ but i will take the weight savings and look of the hmf with a aluminum canister over the black steel stock can. also the debate was over aftermarket pipes...... not modded stockers..... i also have nothing against ron wood products. in fact i prefer to buy parts from him as opposed to companies who bash others on there website to help their sales.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BOMBSAINT
oregendunepatrol....... point taken. i had a endcap on my bike before the hmf. i would not disagree with your numbers............ but i will take the weight savings and look of the hmf with a aluminum canister over the black steel stock can. also the debate was over aftermarket pipes...... not modded stockers..... i also have nothing against ron wood products. in fact i prefer to buy parts from him as opposed to companies who bash others on there website to help their sales.
Fair enough - You said HMF - and I was like - Im all over that! LOL

Old 08-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

First: You park you hmf next too my LTE then lets set back and obsereve the crowd no one will even notice your bike trust me.its the lte's that draw everyone right past my buds and too my bikes.

second:With simply porting your intake k&n and the LTE's you have do have a sig. not double the increase but it will knock your socks off.

Third: the sound of the lte is heavenly not too load not too quite just perfect.

fourth: No slip on compares to a full exhaust don't belive all the lie's and the dollar per hp differance between the pipes is cheap hp gains.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

But theres know way of getting around the airbox removal is there?

Old 08-19-2006, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

oh lord...... is that what it has come to azsand?????? so now it is about looks and sound. i thought we were talking about performance. at least thats what i was talking about. you come out of left field with THE LOOK? alright. i cant continue with this. i guess you win with the duels.... but wait til i get my billet brake resivoir cover and a new set of flamed shock covers............. lord knows looks wins races and is easy on the wallet too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 12:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Good but you forgot it will out preforme the HMF.Don't thaqt count.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

I like looks and performance.Not CHEAP!but can you guys help me out with my Q do you have to take the airbox out with the LTE Duals?If so can it be done if you ride in a lot of water without having an airbox?

Old 08-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

if you read the orignal post it was stated BANG FOR THE BUCK. i even said i would give the lte's the benefit of the doubt on the dyno, but the price to performance factor is still in favor of the hmf.......anybody in their right mind can make sense of that.......nathan..... i am sorry for hijacking your thread. good luck on finding a pipe/// bed time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

All good, it gave me ideas

Quick Reply: Ron woods Racing full exhaust