CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Winchester KOTH

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winchester KOTH

Tony we did our typical Florence thing .I should have gone to dunefest but there is always next year.Next year i will have my Baja set up for some more serious drag racing and i will be looking for a pilot (hint-hint).I am far from done with my mods and i should be able to make my Baja considerably faster with enough time and of course$$$$$.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

for all that dont know what the rainbow bike is i will let you know. beck in high school you all remember that fat ugly girl who nobody wanted to be asociated with, until one day someone climbs aboard and takes the fat chick for a ride and then just finds out how much fun fat ugly chicks can be, thats the best way to explain this bike. there was so many wins swapped back and forth i would just call it a draw and we had a 10 bike tie for first place. i hope those people at the bate4s hotel we stayed at did not kill him after i left. i still have not heard anything from him.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

So 2Big is told by Scatter which room he (Scatter) is staying in. 5:00 the next morning 2Big runs upstairs (I'm an optimist, Scott[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) and bangs on Keiths window with his face up against the glass. Some lady comes to the window wondering what the hail is going on...........I think I heard the scream all the way out on the sand when she opened up that curtain to see 2Big standing outside her window.

I guess Scatters room was next door to hers. LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What a fun trip!

Old 08-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
for all that dont know what the rainbow bike is i will let you know. beck in high school you all remember that fat ugly girl who nobody wanted to be asociated with, until one day someone climbs aboard and takes the fat chick for a ride and then just finds out how much fun fat ugly chicks can be, thats the best way to explain this bike. there was so many wins swapped back and forth i would just call it a draw and we had a 10 bike tie for first place. i hope those people at the bate4s hotel we stayed at did not kill him after i left. i still have not heard anything from him.
LMAO, she is fun to ride, the bike that is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Has anyone heard from Scatterbrain? I figured he would have posted by now.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

unfotunately thats exactly how the event took place. keith said his room was upstairs rite above mine, well it was one over. not very many idiots go around beating on peoples hotel room windows at 6 am especialy people my size. i sure hope that lady did not have a nercous break down or something. i have not heard from cynick either.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

Originally posted by: DSNUT
So 2Big is told by Scatter which room he (Scatter) is staying in. 5:00 the next morning 2Big runs upstairs (I'm an optimist, Scott[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) and bangs on Keiths window with his face up against the glass. Some lady comes to the window wondering what the hail is going on...........I think I heard the scream all the way out on the sand when she opened up that curtain to see 2Big standing outside her window.

I guess Scatters room was next door to hers. LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What a fun trip!

That's to funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I would have paid money to see the look on both hers and 2bigs faces[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 08-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Range Rover
Default Winchester KOTH

Ya 2big, I bet everybody was laughing at me, seeing my scrawny a$$ hook up with that "fat chick", and ride her for all she was worth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Seriously, I had a great time running your bike against Scatter's bike and Nut piloting, just wish you had turned on the good stuff for me to use, it was kind of unfair of you to expect me to ride the Rainbow with Nut spraying, I'll give you a 2nd chance the next time we meet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

have not heard from cynick either.
Can you blame them!!!!!! LMAO

Old 08-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

i guess me hugging tracy husband was a bit much for her to handal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

Hey guys, sorry I havnt posted since Dunefest. Came home to a mess and havnt had time to post. I will catch up in a day or two (lots of posts to read). I had a blast with everyone, one of the best trips in a long time. Mouths still watering from the coon azz shrimp augraten.....dam that was good!

Quick Reply: Winchester KOTH