CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Winchester KOTH

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winchester KOTH

Ok, a bunch of us went to one of the hills at Winchester Bay on Friday evening to do some hill racing. Let me see if i can get this right............

Raptor Randy had his trick 700R, BigD660R had his YFZ 450, YFZfryguy had his 450, 2Big had the rainbow bike from redcup racing, DSNUT had his 700R, Seth (Cynick) had his DS and ScatterBrain had his monster DS there.

RaptorRandy made a solid showing with his 700R proving that it was much quicker than stock. Seth had a strong running stock DS. I forgot they were that quick with no mods[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] YFZfryguy is always fast and BigD660R can really race for an old guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lmao

The two fastest bikes at the hill were the 730's though. I jumped on 2Bigs bike, fendersflapping the whole way up the hill in a practice run, then squared off with Scatterbrain. I ended up pulling him by a length since I know the secret weapon against Keith[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What you want to do is convince him you are only going to run all motor, then jump him on the line and spray all the way up the hill. Using this tried and tru method, I took him two for two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Next YFZfryguy jumped on 2Big's bike and i took the reigns on Scatterbrains bike. 2big told Tony to spray but Tony figured his weight advantage would be enough. Keith opend up the Nos bottle a little more and Tony and i lined up. I sprayed from launch through the top of 3rd gear and ended up pulling Tony by a length............twice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

After all the runs were tallied, it was discovered that 2Big and Scatter had an equal number of wins in this KOTH contest. The only fair thing to do was award DSNUT King of the Hill since he piloted both bikes to all four victory's![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

HeHe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The rest of these guys were El Cheapo Grande though for not producing a trophy and hoisting me up on their shoulders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Keith was gone to the bushes for about 7 min and I suspect he produced a trophy but i wasen't interested[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I wanted a store bought one!

All they could think of to ask was, "Were you spraying!!!???" LMAO!

That was the best racing of the whole trip guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thanks for letting me ride your bikes!

Old 08-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

now that sounds like a fun time

Old 08-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Default Winchester KOTH

Originally posted by: DSNUT
BigD660R can really race for an old guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lmao
OK NEW RACE TEAM...............

Gray Hair RACING.....DOH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
members INCLUDE:

BigD660R
RaptorRandy27
sandbomber
Nickili
Happarap (he's Bald) (BUT OLD)
ADD NAME HERE.......

Nut my vote is for yfzfryguy on ANY quad, That man can ride.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

It was a blast! One of the best times of the whole trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I had a couple of victories on 2bigs bike on the spray the day before at the hill, that was some serious fun as well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

One thing I could have swore Tony (YFZFryGuy) won a couple when he was riding my 700R ,I believe you or Josh were on the Rainbow bike, Keith was on his bike, Big Daddy660R was on his YFZ and a Banshee(not in our group) lined up as well. The Banshee won by a length then my 700R piloted by Tony then Keith and 2 bigs DS's neck in neck and BigDaddy right there as well. 2 Big and I watched that one together so I think he can back me up on that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I don't think any of the DS's sprayed that race, it sure was fun to watch you guys racing my bike though.
I am now inspired to lose about 50 lbs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: DSNUT
BigD660R can really race for an old guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lmao
OK NEW RACE TEAM...............

Gray Hair RACING.....DOH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
members INCLUDE:

BigD660R
RaptorRandy27
sandbomber
Nickili
Happarap (he's Bald) (BUT OLD)
ADD NAME HERE.......

Nut my vote is for yfzfryguy on ANY quad, That man can ride.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yes he can! I swear he's good for about 10 HP on anything he gets on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Default Winchester KOTH

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
I am now inspired to lose about 50 lbs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OK NEW RACE TEAM.......

Too fat AND old RACING
Founding member:
Bigd660R....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

ADD NAME HERE:

Old 08-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
OK NEW RACE TEAM.......

Too fat AND old RACING
Founding member:
Bigd660R....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
RR27.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ADD NAME HERE:

Old 08-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

What hill at Winchester Bay did you guys use?

Old 08-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
What hill at Winchester Bay did you guys use?

I believe Ron refered to it as Superman

Old 08-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Winchester KOTH

The BIG hill? Dang! its a monster if its the one I am thinking of.

Quick Reply: Winchester KOTH